Chapter One: Rules Were Ment to be Broken

My Father had a mission. Kill Captain America. I tried to go with him, but they would not let me. So I did something stupid. I got out and ran to the area he would be in. If He saw me, than he would be distracted and the men would hurt him more. So I stayed by the river, playing with the water. Explosions were happening, but I payed no attention to it. I was used to it.

I was raised to be a fighter. The Winter Solider's daughter. My training was difficult. The pain I went through was unbearable, but I stayed strong for my Father. The Agents allowed us to be together. IT was not till I was 14 that we could see each other for more than 5 minutes. He did not know of what they did to me. They brainwashed him every chance they got. I would get us out one Day. I was determined.

"Snow." A gruff voice called. I look up and it is my father. He was dragging a body, and struggling slightly. I ran to help. I pulled the body with him, and used the water to help us. Once we put it to the ground I got a good look at who it was.

Captain America, My Father's target.

My Father stared at the man, confused and conflicted. Captain America was wounded, and against all better judgement, I helped him. I place one hand in the water and other on his chest. I used the water to heal him. I had been practicing this and it took a lot out of me, but I could tell this was important to my Father.

After I healed him, He took a big breath of air. He wasn't fully healed, but it was the best I could do. MY Father nodded then started to walk away. I slowly got up and stumbled. Using that much power hurt. Once I took a step, a firm hand grasped around my Ankle. It was Captain America. He pulled and I fell. My training was useless, I was too weak.

"Who are you and What have you done to him!" Captain America growled. I kept trying to move away, but it did not work. He was very strong.

"Daddy!" I cried. I tried my best never to do that, call him Daddy. It was either Father or Papa.

"Daddy?" Captain said confused. My Father emerged and ripped my away from Captain America. He put his arm around my waist and we walked away. Captain was too weak to follow us, so it was okay that we walked back.

"Snow, why are you here?" My father asked, as he stared forward and never looked at me.

"I wanted to see and help you." I tell him. I felt his grip tighten.

"That is against the rules."

"Rules are ment to be broken. That's how I'm here." I mumble. He stops in his tracks. Shit. (Finally fixed it)

"I'm sorry Snow." He said softly. I turn him to face me.

"One day, me and you will get out of here. We will travel the world and find a place to call home." I say with a smile. He gives me a slight one back.

"You are a dreamer."

"Yup!" I say, popping the P. I missed my Father. I missed his smile. They took it away from him. They took him away from me. When we approached the base, it was not pleasant. I was ripped away from my father, who tried to get me back. I was going to be punished.

"SNOW!" Sir growled at me. "You left and broke the rules!"

"I wanted to help him." I snapped. BIG mistake. I was thrown into the wall, and the beatings started. If I fought back, they would get worse so I just let it happened. I healed very quickly. When the beatings stopped my shirt was ripped off. That is when I started to panic.

"The branding needs to be....well more." I could here his grin. The Agents held me down as the star burned into my back, same place every time. I shriek in pain. I smelt the flesh burn and the tears flowed. When they were done, they threw me into me and MY Father's cell. They locked it and left.

I found the strength to change, but blood kept seeping through the shirt. A star. Their Star was on me forever, no matter what. I wanted to leave so badly. I wanted to explore the world. Nurse Fina said my mother wanted to take me away from here, take me and my Father and go live a normal life. I wore my mother's and Father's dog tags around my neck. IT was something to hold on to.

My thoughts were interrupted from the sound of my father's body falling to the ground. I ran to him as they locked us back up. I roll him over, he was bruised and his lip was split. I ran to the bathroom we had and filled up a container with the water. I rushed back to him and poured the water on him. HE stirred in pain. I place one hand on his chest, and the other on his head. I use everything I got to heal him. I pushed myself, waiting for his wounds to disappear.

Once they did, He shot up and I fell down. I had such a head rush. My Father sat up and looked around confused. This hurt my heart. Every time I used my power to help him, he was by my side helping me. But he looked more confused and blank more than ever. I sat up and put my hand on his metal shoulder. He jumps and pins me to the ground. I stare at his face, that had no remorse. He didn't know me.

"Daddy, you're hurting me. Please let go." I whimper. His grip tightens on my wrists. "Daddy it's me, your Snow."

Nothing. They took everything. I had to trigger something. I thought of my childhood. What he would sing to me when I was falling asleep in his arms.

"Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you"

His gripped loosened, My father was coming back.

"Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you"

He let go and sat back in horror, he was back. He realized what he was doing.

"Snow......" He says and I launch my self at him and hug him tight. HE froze slightly but hugged me back. He started to rock back and forth and continue the song.

"Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand,

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you"

I hugged him so tight. I love him so much. My Father was the only reason I was still here. I would get him out, I would save him and we would be a family.