Chapter Twenty Six: New Target

Two broken ribs

Eight different beatings

15 lashes

Forty minutes of water boarding

Three more branding

The girl with the bright white hair had her punishment. However, she was quick to heal but the markings would last forever.

Three days later she was back on mission.

There was a man, a superhero you could say. He was a mutant, he couldn't die or get injured. He was able to regrow limbs and bullets did nothing to him. The man was highly skilled in both hand to hand combat and weapon.

She was to bring him in. No mistakes this time.

The Man was known as Deadpool.

He was created in an underground lab. Just like most of the other mutants like her. After he had killed his creator, he was found fighting crime...in a matter of speaking. He had a weakness though.

He was in love.

That was her next step. Find the girl, get the man and take him back.

No screw ups.

--------------------------------------------------

The girl with the long white hair stood in the confined alleyway. She had black leggings on that matched her black zipped up hoodie. Her lips held a cigarette in her mouth as the smoke escaped from her pale lips.

Three large drunk men strolled through, looking at the girl with their hungry eyes. The girl acted innocently and scared. They slowly approached her, whistling and howling at her body. The girl pushed against the wall, acting scared.

As the men approached, a man in red leather appeared. His mask had two white ovals for his eyes and his katanas were sticking out from his back. He wasn't being quiet or using assassin tactics like she was used to. He was strutting with a cocky step to each movement.

"Don't you know it is not nice to approach a girl like that is a tad rapey?" His voice echoed. The three men looked up and froze at the man.

"Dude...That's Deadpool!" One of them shouted at his friends.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Another shouted as the men scurried off in fear.

"You better run!" Deadpool shouted. He then walked up the girl with Snow white hair and put a hand out. "You okay kid?"

The girl stared at the hand. She was supposed to knock him out then bring him. But he was being Kind to her....why?

She slowly took his hand and he pulled her up. He looked at the girl with confusion. He saw peaking from her neck a burn of a tentacle.

"So you HYDRA?" He asked her, catching her off guard. She blinked at him a few times, then nodded.

"What gave me away?" She asked, her voice as quiet as a mouse.

"Either you got a hickey from an octopus or you are HYDRA." He stated while staring at her branding. She moved the sweatshirt to cover it in shame. Though she didn't understand why she was ashamed, she just was.

"You gonna kill me?" She asked. She knew she couldn't kill him, but removing a few limbs would not be hard.

"Nah, I got a soft spot for kids like you." He told her, then put out his glove covered hand. "Wade Wilson. AKA The Awesome, Amazing, Handsome Deadpool."

"They call me Winter's Storm." The girl tells him as she shakes his hand. His hand was burning form how cold her hands were. 

"What do you call yourself?" He asked as He Leaned on one side, popping his ass out.