Important

Hello,

First off I'd like to thank all of you for the support on this book, I am so appreciative of all of you! And I didn't mean to go hiatus without a warning I apologize for that it really wasn't the best way to handle everything.

I have been really busy! Prince passed away leaving me really dispirited for a week or two, my grades have dropped significantly and testing is stressing me out. Not to forget in the midst of it all I'm preparing for a ballet performance that's occurring this Friday and Saturday! I don't mean to throw a pity party but I just wanted y'all to know what's going on in my life.

Anyways I got some good news! Last week, Lucas was on periscope and he read a comment about my Instagram page 'Wildin.Coly'
He then went on to say that he sees my page along with 'adoringlucascoly' and blessingcoly whenever he goes on IG! Lucas was extremely sweet and he said that he loves us so much and how grateful and thankful he is for our support. Afterwards, he followed me on IG! I was on the verge of tears in Math class lol.

So to conclude this mini update thingy, I want to thank you babes for reading this book and supporting my writing! Leave some criticism sometimes guys, let me know what you want more of, less of, etc. I will try to update ASAP.

Love you xx