I don't like you

Troy : Older Brother

"This ain't a good idea." Troy murmured, he was getting dressed to go to dinner with your family. It was your parents anniversary and they wanted you to bring Troy along.

"Relax, Just don't say anything other than a hello to him and y'all should be good!" You comforted him, while fixing his red tie. After you finished, Troy squeezed your a*s making you squeal his lips pressed against yours harshly. Deep kisses turned into a heated make out session which was interrupted by an annoying ringtone.

"Hello?" You answered sweetly, Troy came up behind you and started kissing your neck. You tried to push him off but he gripped your waist limiting your movement.

"Stop.." You whispered while trying to listen to your Mother rant about something that you were barely listening to in the first place, he backed up while laughing to himself.

"Alright! We're leaving the house right now, See you soon." You hung up the phone before turning to face your boyfriend, he was on his phone completely oblivious to everything around him.

"Okay, I think we should go now!" You stated, Troy locked his phone before standing up and letting you lead the way. Not even half way out of your bedroom door you felt a vivid stinging on your bottom, you gasped loudly.

"Troy!" You exclaimed, He raised his hands in defense.

"Not my fault, Your a*s bouncing like crazy!" He responded, you rolled your eyes before walking down the stairs.

* * * *

The waiter had showed you and your family to the table you'll be sitting at, the tension was unbearable.

"Hey Y/B/N!" You say while reaching over to hug him, Troy's jaw was clenched tightly as he stared at your brother.

"Hey ugly." He teased, you crossed your arms before pouting. In response, your brother ruffled your hair which caused you to swat him away.

"I see you brought your..." Your brother paused in search of a word he thought suited Troy, "Accomplice. You brought your accomplice to our FAMILY dinner."

Troy shook his head as he tried to keep calm, you squeezed his hand before smiling weakly at him.

"I brought my BOYFRIEND to the family dinner because he is considered family, you don't see me saying anything about Melanie being here." You defended, your brother furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Melaine is my fiancée, she has a ring. What has he brought you? other than tears and sleepless nights of course." He seethed, you were burning all over at his words.

"I let that other sh*t slide but now you talkin like you 'bout it." Troy said he was staring at your brother his eyes filled with malice intentions, you sighed heavily as the rest of your family tuned in.

"That's all your type knows how to do; fight. How about you get off your a*s and get a job!"

"F*ck n*gga run up!" Troy says he was now standing and your brother was as well.

"Why me." You mumbled under your breath.

Lucas : Aunt

"Stop playin." Lucas states his eyes still glued to the television screen, he was playing FIFA against the computer leaving you bored and needy.

You ignored his warning continuing to pull his hair and kiss his neck. Lucas sighed heavily before pausing the game for the umpteenth time, you smiled in triumph as he reached over to pull you onto his lap.

"You're so aggy." He murmurs while squeezing your hips, kissing your lips roughly, you smirked into the kiss before entangling your fingers in his curls.

"He-" you heard a feminine voice start, your head whipped around quickly only to find your Aunt standing at the door displaying an unamused facial expression.

The mood was killed instantly, she stared at the both of you silently before leaving your bedroom. You sighed heavily after climbing off of your boyfriend lap which caused him to pout.

"She's such a fun sucker." You groaned, Lucas head popped up his nose was scrunched as he looked at you strangely.

"What?"

"Did you just call your auntie a cum sucker?" Lucas asked his head tilted slightly, you bursted into laughter at his assumption.

"I said FUN sucker not CUM! Get your head outta the gutter kid."

* * * *

"So you and that boy are still together." Your Aunt says in a condescending tone, your mom had forced you to separate yourself from Lucas to come help in the kitchen.

"Yes, Lucas and I are still together. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No not at all, I just thought you could do so much better.."

"Excuse me?" You had put down the cooking utensils and were now facing your Aunt who looked indifferent to the whole situation.

"No offense sweetie, but you've got some pretty low standards if he's the best you could do."

You scoffed before turning to exit the kitchen, you had a bad temper but you respected your Aunt enough to not blow up on her. As you exited the kitchen you bump into the Man of the hour!

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" He questioned  his mocha eyes were studying your features, his touch seemed to calm you instantly.

"My Aunt was saying all this sh*t about you for no reason! Like she doesn't even know you yet she acts like she does. She has this whole image painted out about who YOU are and it's inaccurate." You ranted, the whole time Lucas was smiling at you the utmost admiration for you on full blast.

"Why aren't you mad?"

"Because you've got enough anger for the both of us! Wait.. is that steam coming out of your ears?"
Lucas joked, you shoved his shoulders before leaning against a nearby wall.

"Listen, people talk sh*t about things they don't understand babygirl. You just gotta roll with the punches and keep it pushin don't let them slow you down."

"But-"

"Don't say anything."

"Ugh."

"Come here," Lucas opened his arms inviting you into his embrace of which you gladly excepted.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too."