Touch **

His lips grazed your neck as You laid on your back letting desire sink into your burning skin. His fingertips traced random shapes on your thighs before he pushed them apart fore he was no longer able to hold back. He left wet kisses from your jawline all the way to your navel he skipped over your the area where you needed him most on purpose smirking to himself as he heard you whimper in protest.

He gripped your thighs gently propping them up, and you recognized the oh so familiar position instantly.

His finger hooked in your red lace panties before pulling them down slowly, your body was burning up as he stared at you lustfully.

"Damn" he murmured to himself as he stared at your dripping core.

Suddenly, his tongue dropped out flattening on your clit before dragging it down to your entrance. Your back arched up as you gripped onto the sheets on either side of you. His tongue rolled over the hood repeatedly sucking on it, and you were slowly losing touch with reality.

"F*ck" you moaned quietly as you looked down at him devouring you, your stomach was in knots as he ran the tip of his tongue over your entrance faster. Finally, he put you out of your misery by easing his tongue in.

At first he slowly eased in and out of you slipping in deeper each time, but your p*ssy clenched around his tongue encouraging him to tongue f*ck you faster. Your thighs accidentally shut as he began to rub your cl*t in fast circular motions and you felt your high coming soon.

"You're soaking the sheets." He smirked, your head fell back against the bed as you felt yourself becoming weaker.

His tongue was replaced by his index and middle finger , they were curled slightly to enhance your pleasure. He pumped them in and out of you at a mind boggling speed that had your eyes rolling back in ecstasy, he sucked on your clit every once in a while trying to get you to a much needed org*sm.

"Come on Babygirl." He whispered before removing his fingers and entering his tongue again. His arms were wrapped around your thighs holding you in place, as you came blissfully.

You laid on your back panting loudly feeling at peace with the world, He soon came up next to you after he pulled down your skirt that he bunched up at your hips.

"I think you're going to need new sheets." He said jokingly, you leaned into him lazily kissing his cheek lovingly.

"Hey, it's your fault that they're ruined! You're buying them."

***
A/N
i feel so weird for writing this lmao