Be Alright

Troy
"Babygirl it's alright."

Lately things between you and Troy have gone awry. And no matter how hard you tried to get back to the way things used to be, you just couldn't. You couldn't bear to be away from him for too long and you knew you loved him too much to just end your relationship. Troy felt the same way, he had always been determined to fix any problem that seemed to come up in your relationship.

"We gon' be alright." Troy nodded reassuringly, you sniffled before tucking strands of hair behind your ear. Troy pulled you onto his lap, holding you closer than ever. You cried silently into his chest and he rubbed your back soothingly.

"How do you know that we'll fix this? What if this is the end of us?"  You whispered, Troy stiffened before pulling away from you.

"Don't speak that bullsh*t into existence. We gon' fix this like we always do babygirl, and all those hoes who doubted us gon be shook because gon always ride for each other no matter what's going on."

"I love you so much." you sighed while intertwining your fingers, Troy laid his head on your shoulder lazily before squeezing your hand.

"Love you too."

Lucas
"Thought you were tryna play me like a goddamn fool but baby I'm wrong and shorty you right."

"Are you serious?" You were fuming, Lucas had an equally as agitated facial expression as he stared at you. The two of you had just left the mall earlier than expected due to, Lucas' and his lovely paranoia.

"Stop trying to make it seem like you weren't doing sh*t! You were all over that n*gga so you must know him, better yet you probably f*ckin him!" He argued, you gasped loudly before throwing your shopping bags on the floor. Beyond done with the conversation you began to walk to your room, only to have him follow you back there.

"See! you ain't say sh*t back so you were obviously f*ckin with him." Lucas shouted his neck veins bulging due to his extremely loud volume, you rolled your eyes before looking in your drawer for your car keys.

"Who knows him? I don't. But maybe you do, since he's all you've been talking about since we left the mall! Do you want his number since I "have" it." You snapped, Lucas look at you incredulously before crossing his arms.

"I knew you were cheating. I should've hit that other b*tch that was blowin up my line yesterday." He spoke nonchalantly, you couldn't fight the anger and frustration that built up as you turned to face him.

"Get out." You stated coldly, Lucas frowned as he looked at you. He didn't move an inch instead he began to walk towards you which caused you to back away from him. Tears were flowing down your cheeks without you noticing but Lucas did and in that moment he realized the severity of his words.

"I'm sorry babygirl." He sighed as he realized that you didn't want to be near him at all, you shook your head in denial. He reached out towards you gripping your wrist pulling you towards him, you had tried to escape his grip but you gave up as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I'm wrong and you're right. As usual, I shouldn't have said any of that sh*t to you. I'm sorry." He whispered, you heard him but didn't have enough
energy to respond. You just let him hold you until you forgot about everything that happened.

Will
"Babe i'll take the blame, but it's you that I want."

You walked into the bathroom quickly, your eyes stinging with tears that you refused to let fall. The front door slammed making you panic. You immediately locked the wooden door when you heard Will come upstairs, he paused momentarily in front of the bathroom door before entering the Master bedroom. You let out a sigh of relief before taking a seat on the floor, your exposed back pressed against the cold wood.

"Baby, open the door."  Will pleads he was leaning against the other side, hand gripping the doorknob. You sniffled loudly almost giving in, but you remembered why you were avoiding him in the first place so you remained seated.

"Go away!"

"No, I want to talk about this."

Will had given up on trying to get in so he sat on the floor as well, mirroring your actions. You ran your fingers through your messy hair as you thought about everything that occurred in the past two and a half hours.

"Why'd you do it? Why did you cheat on me?" You whispered your voice cracking.

"I wasn't thinking. You know I love you, she was just there..." Will stuttered, you laughed miserably.

"She was just there? After all we've been through, you can't even give me a valid reason. Shows how much this relationship meant to you."

"I'm so f*cking stupid, I know. But you love me. I do crazy sh*t sometimes but you love me. I know I do some unforgivable things but you love me through it all and I don't want us to end, not like this. I promise I can fix this, we can fix this."

You were now standing, your hands were trembling greatly as you opened the door slowly to find Will sitting there quietly. You sat next to him, your head was against his shoulder and your fingers were laced together.

"I'm sorry."

"I know."