Sick

"Let me take your temperature!" You huffed, Lucas was always difficult to deal with when he is ill. He rolled over onto his side putting space between the two of you, his King sized bed was a large contrast from your Queen so it took a bit more time to crawl over to him.

"I'm good! You don't need to do all that." He sighed the annoyance was laced throughout each word that rolled off his tongue. The idea of being immobilized for the day was something he hated so he always tried his best to prevent You from finding out that he is under the weather.

"I just want to know if you have a fever or not!" You argued, he kicked the covers off of himself before gulping down the glass of water he asked You to bring him earlier.

"Can you turn on the A/C? It's hot as hell in this b*tch." Lucas groaned, You stared at him for a few seconds before realizing that he was serious.

"Babe, you do realize that you already asked me that, right? Not to mention that I turned on your ceiling fan AND plugged up a portable fan." You enunciated amusement clear in your voice, he will do anything to deny the fact that he's sick.

"Well, It's still hot as f*ck!" He replied smartly, he was now facing you beads of sweat glistening on his forehead and nose. You excepted the hopelessness of the situation letting your shoulders sink in defeat. Your body slowly melted next to his as you turned your head to place a lingering kiss to his forehead. He responded by lifting his head onto your stomach and wrapping his left arm around your right thigh, This sudden clinginess made your heart burst into flames.

"Play with my curls." he murmured moments later, his eyes were shut as held you closer and tighter. Your fingers were laced in his thick blondish-brown curls, as you watched him sleep peacefully.

Small snores escaped his slightly parted rose lips, You silently cooed at the adorable sight. The hand that was used to tousle your lovers hair was becoming a bit cramped and he had fallen asleep so you decided to take a break.

Moments later Lucas began to stir, his right hand patted the bed frantically until he found your right hand. He placed it back on his head, signaling that he wanted you to continue to play with his curls.