Superstar

"And as your number one fan

I'll do all that I can

To show you how super you are...."

"You know I love you, right?" Lucas says glancing at you quickly before focusing on the road again. You couldn't help but stare at him, not in a creepy way of course but in an admiring way. He always seemed to take your breath away doing the simplest things, like right now he was just driving and he still managed to take your breath away.

"You've told me like ten times in the past five minutes babe!" You giggled, a grin formed on his face as he squeezed your hand lightly. These were the moments you lived for. The moments where the two of you were just happy with each other to the point where physical contact was not needed.

"I have to make sure you don't forget!" he joked, you pinched his side playfully which caused him to reach over to tickle you. In the process of trying to fight him off, you accidentally hit the steering wheel making the car turns towards the other lane slightly.

"Lucas!" you screeched, his jaw dropped as he shot you an incredulous look.

"Me? you were the one actin crazy." he remarked.

"My fault, your fault, same thing.." you waved dismissively.

***

"We should go on the Ferris Wheel before we leave!" you suggested before taking a sip of your vanilla milkshake, Lucas nodded in agreement before taking the drink and slurping half of it down.

"Wow of course you can drink half of my sh*t Lucas! Matter of fact just take the whole thing I don't want it anymore.." you ranted, he winked at you playfully before finishing it and tossing it in the nearest bin. As soon as he was next to you he intertwined your fingers before placing as light kiss to your hand, you got on your tip toes to kiss his cheek before continuing your journey to the Ferris wheel.

The line was short so that was a plus because you were already tired. You leaned into Lucas lazily and he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist resting his head on top of yours.

"I'm so sleepy!" you groaned, Lucas laughed before kissing for forehead.

"You wanted to get on the Ferris Wheel! We next so we can't leave.." Lucas says as he takes your hand and guides you to your cart on the Ferris wheel.

The ride pushes off of the ground and you lean into Lucas taking in the bright lights that were below.

"Okay, Okay I got a better one.." You start, Lucas looked at you with a pained expression before beckoning you to continue.  

"What do you call cheese that's not yours?" you asks fighting back your grin, he tilted his head in thought before shrugging his shoulders.

"What?"

"NAh-Cho cheese!" You immediately bursted into laughter but Lucas just stared at you with a look of disappointment.

"I know you have to put up with my bullsh*t but I refuse to put up with these lame ass jokes." You flicked him off before focusing on the scenery around you, well at least you tried to...

"Lucas, what are you doing?"

"Taking pictures of you." He replied without looking at you, he was focusing on the most recent one.

"Ew, delete that!"

"Nah, I like that one."

"Well I don't! I look gross."

"Don't say that sh*t, you look good. You always look good, babygirl you're a ten! You look good when you're watching your favorite Tv shows with your hair tied up or when you're concentrating on your work. So don't you pull that 'I'm Ugly' sh*t because we know that sh*t's a lie and trust me babygirl I ain't gon ever lie to you." He ranted.

You crashed your lips against his and he immediately invited you in, yourr arm was around his neck as you pulled him as close as you could get him.

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because babygirl you deserve nothing less than the best."