Advice

Lucas

"That's definitely a lie!" You argued, Lucas tuts in anger at your disapproval. He had just called you after he left a party earlier than expected due to a turn of events.

"Nothing was going to happen!" He exclaimed over the phone his voice an octave higher, "We were just talking, I swear!"

"So if I hadn't walked in the room, y'all would've still been talking?"

"Yes...I just said that!"

"Lucas if you walked into a church right now yo a*s would catch fire! You know damn well you were about to cheat on that girl."

Lucas groaned loudly before tossing something across his bedroom, you rolled your eyes at his dramatic behavior.

"Aren't you MY friend? You actin real phony right now.." He stressed his raspy voice coming back, you scoffed inwardly at his hurtful assumption.

"So I'm not your friend because I'm acknowledging that you were wrong in this particular situation, Okay Lucas." You enunciated his logic in this case is completely outdated and incorrect.

"How am I wrong?"

"You were going to f*ck that girl even though you have a lovely girlfriend waiting for you! That's why you're wrong."

"Lovely? You obviously don't know sh*t." Lucas laughed, you frowned immediately, what is he talking about?

"What do you mean? You just told me everything was fine."

"I be thinkin heavy. My temper short. Those two combined f*cks everything up." he sighed.

"Wha-"

"Let me talk my sh*t."

You rolled onto your back taking the phone away from your ear to click the speaker button, the moon left a soft bluish white hue on your wall.

"I said some sh*t that I shouldn't have, but I was just being honest. God knows that I was telling the truth but some people don't want you to be real wit 'em. You dig?" He murmured, at this point you were so lost that you decided to just let him speak his mind.

"What did you say? Maybe y'all can fix this." You were trying your best to keep him from sulking but you could tell it wasn't working.

"At this point I don't think we can really do anything, I can't take back what I said because whether we like it or not I still feel the same way."

"Okay I am so lost, n*gga what are you talking about."

"Man, I told her that I wanted to f*ck with someone else but listen I'm really feelin this other girl and I can't try to keep up those feelings that I had for her when I know that I don't feel that anymore."

"Lucas..."

"I know. tell me how much of d*ck I am or how stupid I'm being, I don't care Y/N! This girl is worth it."

"You wanted that girl at the party? No offense but she is beyond dusty, like she is nasty as f*ck man." You said your nose was scrunched as you thought about the red haired girl he was talking to, Lucas laughed quietly.

"Nah I don't want her. It's someone else, way better than any b*tch at that party, I guess I was going to smash her because I can't have the girl that I want." He confessed, you thought about all the girls he could possibly be referring to but none of them seem to really fit.

"Well, I don't think you should give up! Try harder, show her how you feel." You encouraged.

"I guess you're right.."

"When am I not?" You tease, you could picture Lucas smiling to himself at your cocky statement.

"When I'm right."

"Which is never.."

"I'm not about to argue with your annoying a*s" Lucas yawned, you giggled before turning to face your phone.

"Goodnight, Lee-Lee." You smirked, you knew how much he hated that nickname but you used it anyway.

"Don't call me that." He says seriously which caused you to laugh harder than you needed to.

"Goodnight." He says after your obnoxious laughter stopped, and you responded the same.

After the phone call you couldn't help but think about the girl he was talking about. Who was she? Did you know her?

All these unanswered questions will have to wait until you two see each other again.

~*~
A/N
Part 2 ???