New Character~ Claude

How you meet- You were a demon like Claude. You were his friend, and he was your only friend. He even let you help him take care of some of his young masters. He left to work for one, and he never even came to see you anymore. You, left alone, were left to do your own things.

Meeting again- You were working when you saw your master had been invited to a ball at the Trancy Manor. You had told your master and she said yes. When the both of you went, you were greeted by none other than Claude. You smiled at him, and he just stood there, and let you in. This was odd, because when you saw him after a long period of time he at least smiled at you. While the ball was going on, he heard a voice say," Nice to see you again, (Y/n)." You turned around and saw Claude. You said, while hugging him," Nice to see you again, I missed you." He smirked and said, " I am glad to hear that, I missed you too." With that Claude asked you to dance, and you and him had fun all night. ( not like that you perv)

Developing feelings for him- You had loved Claude for years, and you never told him. In the time he was away, it started to fade away. But when you started being around him more again, it came right back.

You start dating- After you claimed the soul of your young master, Claude had offered for you to work at the Trancy estate with him. You agreed, quite happily actually. You were going to get to see Claude more often, just the thought of it made you elated. One day, you woke up and you saw a note laying at the end of your bed, you opened it and began to read it. It said:
(Y/n),
I was wondering if you would like to meet me in the gardens around noon, I need to speak to you in private. It's really important, so I'd like it if you'd come.
See you then, Claude
Two things ran through your head. First, what did he want to speak to you about. And second, did Claude really sneak into your room while you were sleeping? You wouldn't really put it passed him. At noon, you go to meet Claude in the gardens, you were surprised to see him with a dozen (f/c) roses. But what surprised you the most was when he asked you too be his, and you said yes.

First kiss- Claude had just put Alois to bed, and had come to see you. You were cleaning when you felt two arms wrapped around you. You turned around to see Claude standing there with a smirk on his face. He let go of you and began to help you so that you and him would have more time to spend together. After you finished, you two went to the main room and talked for a while. When it was time to part ways to sleep, he leaned in and kissed your lips. It shocked you, but soon began kissing back.

He gets jealous- You were talking to the triplets. Then Canterbury kissed your cheek outta nowhere, you were shocked and didn't know what to say or do. You just stood there, shocked at what had just happened. You began to talk to them again, and he tried to kiss you again. He was stopped by an angry Claude. Claude hit him so hard he was knocked to the ground. Claude then grabbed the back of your head and pulled you into a deep, passionate kiss.

You give him the silent treatment- You tried to give him the silent treatment, but, weren't able to because you couldn't stand not talking to him.

Nicknames- His nickname for you: Demoness
Your nickname for him: My Spider

When he gets bored- When Claude gets bored, he like to sit around and enjoy your company. You would share stories, tell joke, and even just sit and be quiet.

When you get scared- When you get scared, he holds you and tells you over and over that everything's going to be ok. While doing this, he kisses you sweetly.

How you two sleep- You and Claude sleep with his arms wrapped around you tightly and your face in his chest. Your legs wrapped around his torso.

Your song- !WARNING¡ don't listen to this song if you are easily scared
A little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold

His favorite thing about you- Claude loves everything about you equally, but he loves the fact you are able to, and do, trust him no matter what.

He tells you something you didn't know- You don't keep secrets from each other, you already know everything.

You wear his clothes- you didn't have any clothes to wear, so you put his on. He loved seeing you wear his clothes, he thought you looked so beautiful.