You give them the silent treatment

Sebastian(modern)- Claude and Sebastian got into a fight, and Sebastian started it. You had begged Sebastian not to start fights with him, in fear that one-or both- of them would get hurt. Sebastian didn't listen to you, and on top of that Claude got hurt. If he would have listened to you, your brother wouldn't have been hurt. You were mad at Sebastian, so you were allowed to stay at the Trancy household. Sebastian had tried to get ahold of you for days now, and he wasn't allowed to get near the manor. He had been texting you since you left. You ignored his texts until you saw one that said," (Y/n), baby, I know I shouldn't have started that fight. I know that's why you're mad. I'm sorry that your brother had gotten hurt because of me. Please come back, or at least, text me back. It's hard not hearing from you, I miss you. Please come back, I will listen to you next time. I love you." This text made you forgive him. You said your goodbyes to the Trancy residents, all of the servants were great friends of yours. When you got back, Sebastian almost tackled you. He wouldn't let you go, and he apologized in person and you forgave him.

Ciel- Ciel was having an off day, he wasn't feeling too good and he was irritable. You noticed this and decided to try to cheer him up, I mean, it couldn't hurt, right? WRONG, you caught him in a bad mood and he yelled at you. You HATED yelling. He didn't know this though. You decided not to talk to him. The next day, he was in a better mood. He tried talking to you at breakfast," Good morning (y/n), how was your night?" You completely ignored him. He kept trying to talk to you all day. Finally, when you were about to go to your room to sleep, he walked up behind you and hugged you. This shocked you, but not as much as what he said next," I'm sorry I made you upset." He NEVER apologized, or admitted he was wrong. You forgave him and with that he kissed your forehead and you both went to bed.

Alois- You were helping Alois with some cleaning, Claude got mad at him and left taking the other servants with him. What ever he did you had to go behind him and fix. You were setting the table for you and him, when you accidentally dropped to expensive dishes. Alois got mad at you and started yelling at you. You could understand him being mad, but he was taking it to far. He called you things you didn't like, so, you left his home and got a ride back to yours. Alois immediately felt bad about his actions, and tried to find you before you left. That failed and he was left there, alone. You didn't want to go back or talk to him. He waited, thinking you'd be back. After 3 weeks, he realized he needed to go talk to you. You were up in your room, bored. Most likely the most bored you'd ever been since you met Alois. Should you go back? No, not after what he called me. You heard your mother call for you to come downstairs. You walk to the main room only to find Alois standing there with flowers. "I'm sorry about what I said," he told you," I wasn't thinking and I realized how hard things were without the servants there to help me. So, would you please accept my apology?" You looked at him, he really did look like he was sorry. So, you forgave him. He laid the flowers down and hugged you so tightly that it was hard for you to breath. He stay at your place for the rest of the week.

Grell- Grell made you get overtime, 3 hours of it, and she wouldn't even stay to help you. You would have finished if she wouldn't have been annoying you. You love Grell, but, sometimes, she could get on your nerves. To get back at her, you decide not to talk to her. She loved talking to you, so you thought this would be a good punishment. The next day, as you expected her to, she burst into your office, "(Y/n), darling, want to go somewhere after we're done with work!?" She asked, her voice filled with excitement. You just continued to work, ignoring her." Did you hear me?" She asked, slightly confused. You continued to ignore her. She figured out you were giving her the silent treatment, and she became determined to change this. She began to climb on your lap, you just kept working. She got off of you, and laid down on your desk. You grabbed your papers and moved them else where. She kept doing all kinds of stupid things to get your attention, you kept ignoring her. This continued, until Grell got an idea, a stupid idea. He quickly ran out of your office and came back in a tank top and booty shorts. You glanced at her, you tried to ignore it, but couldn't. You began laughing really hard. It was so funny to see her in that. She looked cute, and at the same time, creepy. Mostly creepy though. You forgave her, seeing as she did try to get your attention and succeeded.

Undertaker- Undertaker always liked to test how far you would go for him, so you were going to do the same. You were going to stop talking to him today, and see how far he would go to get your attention. He immediately noticed and he stayed in your face the whole day saying" Tell me a joke" You knew that he would not leave you alone until you did. So your silent treatment idea was ruined by him non-stop begging for you to tell him a joke.