they tell you something you didnt know

Sebastian's story contains major spoilers for later episodes of Black Butler Two, if you had not seen it and don't want it spoiled, skip it and come back after you finish! I will not be responsible for spoiling it.

Sebastian- Sebastian asked to speak to you alone. You didn't really think anything of it, seeing as though you two talked about everything. He seemed bothered when he asked you to talk to him, and this worried you. When you went to see him, you saw Claude there as well. This confused you, they usually weren't in the same place at the same time. "What did you need to speak to me about?" You asked slightly confused. "Claude and I have made an agreement we thought you should know about." Sebastian told you. "And what would that be," you asked, worried. You listened, shocked, as Sebastian told you of his agreement with your brother. How when Ciel's soul was ready to be taken they would fight to the death for it. You realized that you were either gonna lose your one love, Sebastian, or your brother, Claude. You couldn't imagine losing either of them. You ran out of the room crying, they soon realized that this was going to affect you more than anything and terminated the agreement.

Ciel- Ciel had request to speak with you about something important. When he told you you were completely shocked, but it all made sense. He told you that Sebastian was a demon, who he made a contract with to get revenge. You always knew Sebastian couldn't be human, but you never thought of him being a demon. You decided to tell him something too, you HATED demons. They were the reason you had nothing, they had killed your family and would have killed you if you hadn't had gotten away.

Alois- Alois looked upset and bothered by something. You asked him what was wrong, he didn't reply to you. "Come on, you can tell me anything," you told him," I wouldn't ever judge you or criticize you in anyway." He sighed and began to explain something that shocked you: he really wasn't a noble at all, he wasn't Alois Trancy. He was Jim Macken, a peasant. He told you about the living hell that had been his childhood. You stayed quiet for a minute. He sighed and said, his eyes filled with tears, "I-I understand if you w-want to leave me,(Y/n). I'm nothing but scum." You hug him and kiss him on the forehead," I'm not going to leave you, Jim. I love you," you tell him, wiping the tears from his eyes. He looks at you and says, "Y-you don't think I'm scum?" You kissed him and said " No, of course not. Like I said, I love you." You both talked all night about various different things. He told you he preferred to be called Alois. You both talked until you had fallen asleep.

Grell- Grell wanted to talk to you, so you let her. Grell told you about her wanting to, and yes I'm being serious, adopt Ronald. She said she always wanted to be a parent and younger children annoyed her, so she want to adopt Ron. You politely told her that you were not adopting Ronald and neither was she.

Undertaker- You and Undertaker were sitting in a graveyard late at night, when a thing with red hair showed up and started talking to Undertaker. He was calling by his real name, Adrian. You knew his name was Adrian you also knew he preferred to be call 'Undertaker'. You ask who he was talking to, and the person with red hair had seemed to just have noticed you. She seemed offended that you didn't know who she was. She told you her name was Grell Sutcliffe, and that she worked with Adrian a long time ago. She said something about 'reaping' and this confused you. You asked Undertaker what Grell had been talking about. He explained he was a Shinigami, or a grim reaper. She collected souls of the deceased. It all made so much sense, how had you never known?