You wear their clothes.

Sebastian- You woke up and went to get you're clothes. You get to your closet, only to find you had none clean. You, in your night clothes, quickly ran to your boyfriends room to ask him if he could wash your clothes. He wasn't in there, so you only saw one solution. You went into your boyfriends closet and put one of his suits on. You two were around he same size, he was a bit taller, so it fit you ok. You went back to your room to get your clothes to wash them. On your way there, he felt an arm wrap around your waist you turn around to see Sebastian. He asked why you were wearing his clothes, and you told him you didn't have any clean so you going to wash them and needed something to wear until then. He then said," I wonder if you would look as good without them as you do with them on." You blushed and he smirked. You thought, 'why does he have to be a pervert!'

Ciel- Ciel was out in town with his butler, so you were bored. You got an idea, you ran into Ciel's room and pulled out some of his clothes. You put them on, and looked in the mirror. You didn't look that bad . You heard the door open and turned around to see Ciel, he just shook his head and came in and kissed you.

Alois- Your parents had to leave for a while so you were staying with Alois. You awoke one morning to find Alois standing over you. You give him a weird look, and he just laughs. You asked him to leave so you could get changed, he than tossed so on his clothes on your bed and asked you to put them on. You agreed and you were dressed as him for the rest of the day.

Grell- Grell was mad at you, and you were trying to apologize to her. She told you she would forgive you if you two switched outfits for the day. You agreed and she forgave you.

Undertaker- Adrian was taking a shower, and you saw his clothes sitting on a table. You began to won't what it felt like to be in his clothes. You quickly changed into them, and looked in the mirror. Now, all you needed was the hat. You began looking for it, when you ran in to your boyfriend, who had gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed n the time you were looking for the hat. He laughed and you blushed and went to change.