First kiss

Sebastian- Ciel gave Sebastian the day off, so you and him decided to spend the day together. You two first went out and walked around the garden for a little while, then you went to town for a while. It was nice, just you and him. No interruptions, or Sebastian being dragged away to help Ciel. The day ended as you were going home. When you both got home, you climbed on the cough and cuddled for a little while. You two finally decided it was best to part ways for the night. As you were going to your respective rooms, you lean over and kiss him. His kisses back, and you- after a couple of seconds- broke the kiss. "I love you, Sebastian." "I love you too, (y/n)."

Ciel- Ciel was teaching you how to play chess. You knew he liked to play, but, you never knew how to. You weren't the best at listening to instructions either. You moved your pawn, Ciel sighed," how many times do I have to tell you, you can only move pieces in certain ways and directions." "Oh," you replied," like this." Ciel shook his head an laughed a little bit. "No, (y/n), you can't move that piece like that." You looked at him confused and said,"Show me how to 'properly' move this piece then," Ciel walked over to you, and moved the piece properly and sat back down. "You just made it so that you could easily win!!" "I did not (y/n)!" You started arguing about this and get in each other's faces. You stop arguing and he leans in and kisses you. "Maybe I should stick with checkers," you say, laughing.

Alois- You were in Alois' library reading (b/t). You finish the book and go to put it up. There's only one problem, you can't reach the spot the book is supposed to go. You could have put it down and waited for someone to put it up for you, but, you didn't feel right leaving something for someone else to pick up(even though you were a noble, you were pretty independent). So you try to get the book back onto the shelf yourself-Alois originally got it for you seeing he is taller than you are. You hear Alois laughing in the doorway, "Need some help?" You shook your head and kept trying to put the book up. You finally gave up and let Alois help you. He smirked as he just took the book and put it in its spot with no hassle. He suddenly just leaned down and kissed you. This action shocked you, and he broke away from the kiss and left you standing there, confused at what had just happened.

Grell- You were at work finishing up paperwork. You got finished before Grell did, so you decided to go see if you could help her. You walked into Grell's office and saw that she would most likely, even with your help, get overtime. This was terrible because you and her were going to see a movie right after work. Grell glanced up at you and said,"Sorry, we probably won't get to see that movie tonight, do you think we could go see it another time?" "Probably, do you need any help with your work?" You replied. She nodded and you both got to work. A couple of hours later, you finished. You had gotten overtime, but, it wasn't as bad as if Grell had been working by herself. You were about to leave, and Grell stopped you,"(Y/n), thanks for helping me, I could have been here all night." "No problem, and I wouldn't have let you stay here all night, I would have helped y-" you were cut off by Grell suddenly pressing her lips up to yours. You were shocked, but answered the kiss. She pulled away, " I know."

Undertaker- You and undertaker had been together for about a month now, and you are still yet to kiss. This bothered the undertaker, but it didn't much bother you. One day, he said he had to leave for a couple of days, and he left you in charge. You thought it was going to be relatively easy, seeing as most of the customers were dead. You were wrong. It wasn't the dead's fault, it was the living relatives/friends fault. They would come into the shop and non-stop cry and whine about every little thing. I mean, I get it that there relative had just passed, but they whined about EVERYTHING! One of them started crying when you offered them something to eat! Undertaker was gone for longer than expected, causing you to worry. He said he'd be back in 3-4 days, it's been 8. When he finally returned, you started rambling on about things, only to be cut off by him kissing you. You kissed him back, and you kissed for a couple of seconds. "(Y/n), sweetheart, I understand that it had been a rough couple of days and you missed me. It that no reason to stress yourself out," he told you."I know," you said pecking his cheek," I'm glad you're back."