Developing feelings for them

Sebastian- You had been hanging out with Sebastian a lot lately, even though most of it was helping him out at the Phantomhive estate. Ciel wasn't so comfortable with another demon around, especially one he didn't have a contract with. Sebastian assured him he had nothing to worry about, but he still wasn't so sure about it. The servants liked you, you would help them if they messed something up and they wouldn't get scolded by Sebastian. Not only did Sebastian love having you there, you loved being there. You loved being around him, maybe a little too much. You loved being around him, he was your best friend. Yeah, best friend. That's what everyone thought, the truth is you are in love with him. His eyes, his hair, everything about him.

Ciel- Ciel was probably the most kind person you'd ever met. He saved you, he took care of you while you were passed out, and on top of that he let you stay at his home. It was nice to know that there was people like him out there, not just people like the ones that killed your parents. You had grown to like everyone at the manor, which was odd considering you didn't really like people all that much. You left your room-that Ciel gave you- and went down to eat breakfast. You meet him downstairs " Good morning Miss (l/n)," Ciel said. "Morning Ciel, and no need to be so formal, call me (F/n)," you told him. "Alright, from now on I'll call you (F/n)," he said. At breakfast, you couldn't help but notice how handsome he really was. Maybe you like him, it's so clear now. He is everything you could ever want in a guy. You don't normal want anything, but now you want Ciel to be yours and yours only. But there's one problem, Lizzy.

Alois- You spend most of your time at the Trancy estate now, instead of at home like you used to. You've heard other high class people talk about him being violent, rude, cruel, and countless other terrible things. His confuses you because you've never seen him act like that. Sure he threw the occasional tantrum or two, but nothing like that. You refuse to believe it, after all, you love him. In a friend kinda way, no more than a friend. You were in love with Alois, and no matter what anyone said, you still would be. "Is there something on your mind (y/n), you're quiet," Alois asked. "Nothing too important, Alois."

Grell-  You've had a crush on Grell for a long time,and everyone knows it. Everyone besides her, like about everything, she is totally oblivious. "Hey, (y/n), you asked Grell out yet?" You heard Ronald teasing you. You turned around and slapped him. Just then Grell walks over and asked what happened. Ronald started to explain, "I was teasing (y/n)-" "If you were teasing her, she had a right to hit you, Ronald. It doesn't matter what it was about. Now come on (y/n) lets go somewhere," Grell said, pulling you away to god knows where.

Undertaker- Ever since you met Undertaker, you have loved him. But now it is worst than it's ever been. It's hard for you to be around him, you don't want him to know you are in love with him. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he didn't want you to be around him anymore? That would be the worst thing to ever happen.