How you meet

Sebastian- You had known Sebastian for years before he even became contracted to his young master, Ciel. You, being a demon, were his closest friend. You two talked about everything, and by everything I mean EVERYTHING. He told you about his masters, his personal life, ect. and you done the same. This all changed when he became contracted to Ciel. Ciel would keep him occupied, so he had no time to come and see you. You really were beginning to miss your friend.

Ciel- You were walking in the city of London. You were on your own since your parent were recently murdered, and the rest of your family couldn't care less about you. You had heard about recent kidnapping cases, but never thought much of them. I mean, that wouldn't ever happen to you, right? "Hey, kid," said an older looking man,"You look like you haven't eaten is quite some time. Why don't you come with me and I can get you something?" You thought for a minute, sure you were hungry but something about this guy just didn't seem right. You finally told him,"No thanks, I'm fine. Thank you for offering though."He sighed. "Now we have to do this the hard way," he said while grabbing your arm. You screamed and tried to get away from him. Your attempts at getting away from him failed but you got the attention of some people "Hey mister, leave her alone!" You heard someone shout. You turned around to face a boy around your age with blue hair. The man shook his head, and the boy sighed. "Alright then, Sebastian...." This all you remember, you passed out.

Alois- You were the daughter of the (l/n) family, a family of nobles. You didn't really like any of the other families you had come in contacted with. The worst were the Trancy's. That old man just gave you the creeps, and you even caught him staring at your butt a couple of times "(Y/n), darling, we are going to go away for a little while, and we are leaving you at the Trancy household for the week." Your mother told you. "We don't want to hear you complaining, the head Trancy has passed and his son is now in charge. You didn't know that he had a son. You finally agreed to go. When you arrived, you were greeted by a man who you were pretty sure was a butler. " Lady (F/n), my master has been expecting you. Please, You stepped in and were greeted by a boy with blonde hair, " You must be (F/n) (l/n), nice to meet you. My name's Alois Trancy". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As you were about to leave, Alois grabbed your arm and said, " Would you please come back sometime? It would be a pleasure to have you back here." You agreed and he had the widest smile you have ever seen.

Grell- You were a reaper in training. The best in your class, and you were already three whole years ahead of your class. This meant you were now being mentored by a reaper. Your mentor, was the one and only Grell Sutcliffe. She had taken a liking to you, as she never complained about having to teach you. You liked having Grell as a mentor, she was kind and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. Though her flamboyant personality somewhat got on your nerves. You two became great friends really easily. So much so that she even started going with you on missions and helping you out after you were done with her training.

Undertaker- You were walking in a graveyard, you just had an infatuation with the dead. You thought you were alone, and so you began to leave. You weren't paying attention and you ran into somebody. "Sorry," you said, "I wasn't paying much attention and-" You were cut off from the man saying, " It's quite fine, deary. May I ask, what were you doing out here alone this late? You could have gotten yourself hurt." Well, sir, I just like being in graveyards. I know it's strange, but I just like being in graveyards. And for your information, I wouldn't have gotten hurt. I know my way around this place. And if anyone tried to hurt me they themselves would have gotten hurt, I'm a black belt in karate." What is your name miss? Mine's Undertaker." "Nice to meet you Mr. Undertaker, my name is (F/n) (l/n)."