Chapter 1

Authors note:

Alright I really hope you guys like this story.

I am hoping that it will get a lot of votes.

It will be way better than my last story.

Enjoy reading,

Love,

@ebaum98

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

The night was shivering cold.

I was standing in the freezing rain waiting for him to come.

Waiting,

Waiting,

Waiting...

It has been two whole days and he never came. The earth as we new it fell down on my life just because of that little mistake.

Tears fell down my heart shaped face and I pulled my jacket over my hands.

I cursed at myself for even showing up.

I left and that very night he showed up, but he wasn't his self.

He was something that left me frozen.

That glare sight made me run as fast as I could and go mad.

I looked back at him and he wasn't there.

He was digging his fangs into my neck.

"Earth to Rose, are you going to eat your ice cream or not." My friend Mattie says to me.

"Sorry I was just day dreaming."

I chug down my ice cream, thinking why I even had that dream.

"So, Rosie, what are you doing tonight, maybe we could find a way to sneak out and go to Ty's party." Mattie says .

"I'll think about it. I mean, you know how strict my parents are and my bratty sister might come a bit suspicious."

I look down at my now empty plate and regret eating it, my stomach was pounding like crazy.

Mattie and I get up from my couch and she leaves.

I go up to my room and write yet another journal in my notebook:

I listen to the salty water rush past my ears. I erase all my thoughts from today away.

I concentrate on the fish swimming past me. And then I wait for a beautiful wave and dive right under the white caps of the sea.

I hold my breath untill I get to six feet and I look at my surroundings.

I admire the coral around me.

And then I wonder what will await me next in the immense world.

I look at my journal and put it away and I think about the dream I had. I knew that it was a vampire. I always dream about them, even though there just some made up things, I try to put sense into my head and look up the facts.

"Rose, dinner is ready." My bratty 8 year old sister yells from down stairs. She gets what ever she wants and I know I feel this way just because I'm 13 and Hannah's 8. It always is that the younger one gets more.

I run down stairs and what sits at the dinner table is mom, dad, Hannah, and the wonderful smell of fried chicken and Mac and cheese.

I sit down at the table and pray first.

Then I start dipping my delicious fried chicken into the Mac and cheese.

Then I dose off into a day dream:

He swoops me off the ground and flips me on his shoulder.

I scream loudly, but all it does is echo off of the solid walls.

He carries me to my chamber and put me in hand cuffs dangling off of the wall.

He walks off and leaves me in the blood covered room with a boy about my age.

I go back to eating my food and try to forget about the strange and scary dream.

___________________________________________________________________

I will update some more for you guys later.

I hope you guys like the the first chapter.

Vote and read plz.