Five [Visions Visions]

**Present Day**

Reign’s POV

The trip to South Africa was random and I wasted valuable time there but I did enjoy the scenery. I am so ready to continue my search for Joshua.

Within a few long weeks, I’ve searched every inch of this earth, North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, and I even searched the North and the South Poles! From Sunset to Sunrise I searched for him and I found no trace of Joshua. It’s like he literally fell of the face of this earth. As if he never existed. Suddenly I feel like an electric current is running through me veins.

I found myself wondering aimlessly in this beautiful rain forest. But beautiful is actually an understatement it is breathtaking. This rain forest is so full of life and exotic colors. The clearest blue waters, and the perfect shade of green for the grass and trees. And not to mention the most exotic animals my eyes have ever seen. I plan to find someone who can tell me exactly where I am. But first I need to hunt.

So I wait very still to see what type of animal would come my way. It doesn’t take long for a jaguar to notice me. It stood right under my chin, just close enough for it to see my razor sharp teeth. At that moment I get slammed with another vision. I saw the same dark-haired vampire, but this time I saw her more clearly. She was beautiful; there were two other vampires with her.  Even the men were gorgeous. They were in a room surrounded by glass; it was like nothing I’ve ever seen. I have to find them, I thought to myself..

The jaguar chose that moment to attach me, stretching and ruing my shirt.

“Dammit,” I screech. “That was my favorite shirt!” I sank my teeth into the jaguar’s neck and drain the life out of it. Another jaguar came my way and I drain it also… Now to find out where I am; I glide across the forest floor, hopping over rivers and skipping through the trees; my feet never touching the ground. Suddenly I see two people, well vampires arguing.

“You’re just mad cuz I’m faster than you!”

“Oh please any human could run faster than you!”

“Shut up!”

“No you shut up, you’re not the boss of me!”

Sisters I guess or cousins maybe?

They stop to look at me.

Who the hell are you? I thought I heard.

“I am Reign,” I told them.

“Hello Reign,” they said in unison.

“Um, well I am Labonita and this is my sister Belicia.”

“Hello, I was just wondering, where exactly am I?”

The Amazon, duh! I heard

“The Amazon?”

“Uh, yeah” Belicia said.

“If you knew why did you ask?” Labonita said a little frustrated.

“I didn’t know, I thought I heard you say it.”

“Well I was about to say it,” Labonita said.

Holly crap, I read minds now!

“Are you a mind reader?” Belicia asked.

“I guess I am… and I also have visions.”

“Oooo… kay,” Labonita said.

“Would you like a place to freshen up?” Belicia asked.

“Um yes please… I'm sure I look a mess.”

“Yes you do!”  Labonita retorted.

I just might have to rip this heifa’s head off, I thought forming a evil grin on my face.

Belicia and her sister Labonita led me a little deeper into the forest. A few seconds had passed and I stopped in my tracks. Their house was absolutely gorgeous. It was white with stained glass windows, and a  dome shape roof (it looked completely out of place but cool), and it set right in the middle of a green diamond shaped meadow.

“You home is very beautiful,” I commented.

“Thanx,” they said.

I haven’t cleaned up in weeks and I was sure this was not the best ‘first impression’. I was actually dying to look into a mirror. Mainly to see if I still had a reflection.

“The bathroom is up the stairs, and the third door on the left,” Labonita said. I don’t like her.

Anyway I glide up the steps… I am getting use to this vampire thing, it’s really not half bad. I actually like it! I was finally in a mirror. “Damn!” I said aloud… “I do look a mess!” The sisters down stairs laugh to themselves, damn vampire super hearing ,and I just tune their thoughts out. And I also realize that my eyes were a different color than there were 3 months ago. I wash up taking more time than necessary. But I want to be sure that this time I was a little more presentable.

I felt much better gliding back down those stairs. Labonita and Belicia were both stunned when they saw me this time. Their thoughts were even silent.

“So, Reign, what brings you here?” said Belicia.

“ I'm actually searching for a vampire named  Joshua, he is the one who turned me. It was a few months back.” At that moment I had another vision. Joshua was standing in a meadow with this girl who clearly was human but she was as pale as a vampire… and I could also tell my vision was not of the future it was the past!

I realize that Belicia and Labonita were staring at me with curious and alarmed eyes. I look up at the both of them and told them, “I am sorry but I really must go.” And I took off like a bat out of hell.

I could hear Belicia tell me that I was welcome and to come back and visit them soon. But Labonita thoughts did not agree with her sisters words.