Thirteen [Introductions]

RPOV

“We should head back,” I told him without looking up.

We both exhaled deeply and reluctantly got up. We walked back to the house with our fingers laced and we paused at the porch.

“Tremaine would you like to officially meet my new family?” I asked him.

“Err..uh, I guess I would have too sooner or later,” he said nervously.

“Don’t worry everything will be fine.” Great, now I sound like Alex.

When we walked into the house the whole family was downstairs. Marion, Desmond, Elijah and Sophie were sitting on the couch. Samson‘s sitting in a lazyboy with Silver on his lap. Alex and Dante were occupying the love seat. Angelique ran to my side as soon as she laid her little eyes on me. So I picked her up and started the introductions with her.

“Tremaine” I said “This here is Angelique.” She reached over and touched Tremaine’s cheek and his breath caught. I smiled and continued.

“Hello,”he told her. He looked at me. “She’s beautiful.”

Aren’t we all? I thought. That got a smile from Elijah.

By this time, my new family had stood up to greet us. I got the feeling Silver only got up because Samson made her. I took Tremaine by the hand and continued with the intros.

“This is Marion as you already know and this is Desmond.” Marion nodded and Desmond shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you,” Desmond said to him

“This is Elijah and Sophie,” I said. They nodded.

“Nice to finally meet you,” Elijah told him. Reign,he is almost scared to death.

“This is Silver and Samson,” I said. Silver did nothing as usual but Samson came to shake his hand. I thought he would be a little taller he thought. And I shoot him the deadliest look I could manage.

“And this is Dante and you already know Alex.” To my surprise, Dante stepped forward to shake Tremaine’s hand. And Alex just smiled that annoying smile.

“Nice to meet you all,” He said to new my family.

“See? That wasn’t so bad was it?” Again with the sounding like Alex, I sighed mentally Elijah chuckled.

“No, I guess it wasn’t,” he said with a heartbreaking smile.

“Angel,” I said, “I’ll be back to get you, okay?”

“Okay Auntie Reign,” she said, that caught me by surprise, and I hugged her tightly and let her down.

“Come on,” I told Tremaine towing him up the stairs behind me.

He seemed to be getting used to my speed. As soon as his foot hit that bottom step we flew all the way to the top, and he didn’t seem to mind. When we got to the top floor I turn and put my arms around his neck, his arm immediately going around my waist. I couldn’t fight the urge any longer so I turn around and kiss him. Ireleased him and walked towards my bedroom not stopping to look and see if he was following me.

I sat on my bed and waited for Tremaine to enter my room. Once he came in, he stopped in the door way. He looked as if he was taking in every detail of the room in. I smiled as I listened to his thoughts.

TPOV

Wow! I’ve never seen so much purple in one room. But it suits Reign’s personality well. I looked out the window and I realized that it was getting late, I looked down at my watch and its almost nine-thirty. Reign came to me; I think that she sensed the change in my attitude.

“Are you okay?” she looked concerned.

“It’s getting late,” I told her with a trace of despair.

“It’s okay,” she said to me, “You don’t have to go.”

“I don’t want to over stay my welcome,” I say.

“My family won’t mind, at least this will give me a reason to use the bed,” she said with her earth shattering smile. She continued after I didn’t speak.

“I mean that is unless you have some other place to be,” her smile fading.

“No, I can stay if you really want me too,” I told her.

“Good,”she beamed.

We sat and talked a little more. She wanted to know everything about me. From my favorite color to my favorite music, and even my most embarrassing moments to my greatest and most cherished memories. One of which, was the very first time I looked into those gorgeous eyes of hers.

“I know that I’ve only known you for a short while, but I feel like I’ve known you all my life,” I told her.

“Tremaine,I don’t if my life will ever be the same if you decided to leave,” she said.

“You don’t believe that I want to be with you?” I asked.

“Yes, I do believe you,” she paused “but you can change your mind at any time, and I don’t think I could handle it if we aren’t together.”

Wow,I thought to myself. It’s clear that wehave a connection but I didn’t think she felt so deeply for me.

“Of course I feel that way about you,” she said without looking at me.

“How did you…?”

“I can read your mind Tremaine, literally,” she answered.

“Of course you can,” I said a little sarcastically; which made the corners of her mouth turn up.

“Sorry, I didn’t tell you before.”

“It’s okay,” I replied.

I wanted to touch her very badly and right on queue she came closer to me and laid her head on my chest. This is when I realized that I was laid back on the mountain of pillows that covered her bed. And I must say that I felt like I was in heaven and no man could touch me. I could stay like this forever I thought.

There is something that I really want to do before I leave her tonight, and as I thought this as I tilted Reign’s chin so that she could look up at me. I looked deep into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity and then I leaned down and kissed her; as deeply and as passionately as I could. This kiss quickly escalated to a hungry more aggressive kiss. It felt a surge of electricity surged throughout my body as we kissed. Reluctantly I broke the kiss, it’s not that I didn’t like it, I just needed air, and I gave her the most dazzling smile I could manage.

I went to sleep with Reign in my arms and with a smile on my face.