Sorry for The Wait....

Chapter 21:

 J O E L'S  P.O.V.

                                  I sat in the waiting room waiting for results. We've been in the hospital since 1, waiting. They said my cousin J wasn't in good condition, and I knew she wasn't. All the abuse her body suffered. I went in the room and saw her lyig there as motionless as me, when the man who shant be named, would touch me. I bit my lip and prayed.

"Dear lord......usually  wouldn't believe in you....you could call me atheist or hypocritical but I need you."

"Do you?"

                               My father snuck up behind me causing me to jump a little.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"I wanted to check on you and my baby sister......but I also have a little surprise for you."

"What is it...."

                           I turn to see a woman and another teen standing by the doorway about to come in.

"Joel this is Jordan.....your twin.."

                           I started to tear as did he, when he started to approach me. I hugged him tight.

"Hi Joel..." He said.

                          His eyes like mine, eyelashes, like mine. Our skin complection was about the same exceot I was a bit darker but still Lightly compected. I smiled as he wiped the tears from my eyes away. Our father was just blubbering like a baby.

"Joel...I 've been meaning to get you two together/"

"We know dad!" We said in unison.

                        We both laughed and caught up with one another. He was telling me about his life in Alaska how its always cool or cold. When he got here to New York the temperature was a little warmer, I guess.

"Wow, so my Aunt was thinking about letting me liv with you and Dad.." Jordan said.

"Daddy? You bought a house?" I questioned.

"Well yes.....we need to take care of your Aunt."

"Oh how's my sister! I missed you Kevin, Why did you let this happen to J?" My Aunt hit Kevin across his chest making him cringe a little.

"Aye you gonna stop all that giddy-ness." Kevin pointed a finger.

"Aw be quiet, is this my beautiful niece Joel!? Baby, you are so beautiful." She hugged me.

                                              I usually don't dislike people so fast but I hated her already. For one she was too happy, she smelled like must and powder and she was just so annoying. I fake hugged her and stepped out with Jordan.

"Hey, um may we step out?" I excused Jordan and I and headed to Prince's room where Lexi sat beside him.

"Wait...where's Ray?" I questioned.

"He left, but who's this Joel?" Prince got defensive.

"Prince calm down, this is my brother...actually twin Jordan." I said.

"aye its nice to meet you, but as big brother its my job to interrogate you!" Jordan said.

"Okay...well skipping this Hi my name is Alexis but people call me Lexi." Lexi shook Jordan's hand, and couldn't stop starring.

"Oh I would've thought you name was beautiful. Since well, that's what you are..." Jordan kissed Lexi's hand making her blush.

"Aye gumbo! What are you doing with my girlfriend?' Ray came in with 7-11 in his hand.

"Um...and you are" Jordan got in Ray face, he was a little taller than him.

"I thought I said it before! Im her boyfriend!"

"Ray we aren't together!"

"Is that what you want Lexi Fine  go out with Prince Charming!"

"Homie you don even know me!"

"Well I don't want to..."

"Could you two just stop!" Kevin came in tears rushing down his face.

"Dad what's wrong?"

I approached him watery eyes. Its like I already knew what he was going to say. I diwant to hear it.

"Your Aunt J..."

"Mother." corrected him.

"She's.....dead."

I feel to my knees, and heard the calls of my name. People started calling me but it was all drawing blanks.

T H E  F U N E R A L:

                                                   2 weeks later we went to her funeral. It was raining hard, harder than its ever been before. Prince pecked my lips, Jordan held y hand, Lexi stood next to Ray and Kevin and Auntie, sobbed. I couldn't bare to hear the horrible news, but I had to be strong. Not only for my family, but for myself.

"Joel are you okay?" Prince held my hand and kissed me passionately.

"Yes....I'm okay, she's in a better place now, no more burdens, no more Abuse...."

"Your right!" Now what do we do?"

"Well I have my family an friends and you guys are  all I need."

"Freeze!" The sirens went off.

"What's going on?"

"Jacob Perez you are under arrest!" They put him in the back of a truck.

"Joel....be strong babe!"

"NO! PRINCE!!"

"JOEL I LOVE YOU!!!!"

                                             They took him away just like that and just like that, he was gone. What was I to do?

"WHY ME!?" I yelled. "Why me."

                                                TO BE CONTINUED......The End :)