Bitter, Sweet moments

Chapter 19

J O E L'S  P.O.V.

                                                                       I woke up in Ray's arms. Honestly I hoped for Prince. Even though I started to slowly fall for Ray, it wasnt the same kind of love. Prince and I have been through so much, and for me to let go so easy wasnt in my nature. Ray left at exactly 8 to see his girl which was fine with me. We kissed goodbye, and I saviored that kiss, cause it was the last kiss Ray and I would share.

"Bye!" He hopped out my window and smiled. I held my shoulder and honestly waited for Prince.

                                                                         All day I didnt sleep, eat, or even move out of bed. Except for this morning when I washed. I thought about Prince and I's memories. It had to be 9:30 when it started storming again, hard. I heard a knock on my window. My heart pounded fast, head started spinning, eyes dreary and teared. I open the window to what I've been looking for this whole time.

"Joel...." He said, his body wet and smile so big. He came in when he tried kissing me I stepped back, but why?

"Please dont do me like that!" He continued. "I love you...."

                                                                        Thats what stopped my heartbeat in all. Those words that I thought I couldnt say to anybody, tried to come out, but they wouldnt. He started walking towards me. I punched his chest, emotionally but he wouldnt stop. I punched him again, he still wouldnt stop, then I broke down in his arms.

"Im sorry.." He said again. "I love you."

"I love you too." We sealed it with a kiss. Prince had that special something. That something I woulndt ever want him to give up. Loyalty.

M O N D A Y:  S C H O O L

                                                                        I wasnt going to lie. School was hell of awkward. I held Princes hand, walking in. Everyone thought that he was dead, and to see him standing was an amazement to all. He sarcastically waved, which gave people shock. Then when first period strolled around we had a test. When I glanced, I noticed the teacher starring at him. That wasnt the worst part. Lunch. We went to our usual spot to converse.

"So we all know the truth." Ray came clean, people were shocked he was alive as well.

"Yeah..." I looked to Lexi who seemed to not say a word to me all day.

"Well I for one, thought it was a huge mistake and Im so sorry Lexi...take me back." Ray got on one knee. She slapped him. My jaw dropped. She ran away, hands in her face, and I chased after her.

"Lexi what the hell!?" she stopped in her tracks.

"Joel....for once could you have stopped him! For once, could you not be the prettiest." were the exact words that came out her mouth. I for once was shocked.

"Lexi what do you mean?"

"Dont play stupid. You and Ray fucked.....how could you?"

"What the hell! Are you twisted? You fucked Prince as well so dont act all innocent!" She then dropped her jaw and came up to me and slapped me.

                                                                              I looked off to the side. My eyes turned red, with fury, disapointment and mainly outrage. When I looked up to Lexi, I couldnt control myself. I punched her sqaure in the face making her land on the floor. Prince and Ray started running towards us. But their words went blank to me. I didnt hear anybody, or what anybody was saying. Ray was yelling at me. Prince was shaking me, and kids started rushing towards the scene. I brushed pass them, I brushed pass them all and went to the locker room and screamed with the showers on.