Jealous Much

Chapter 5

                                           The next day I woke up tired and depressed. Honestly I felt like cutting again. I noticed a note on the side of my bed that read,

"Dear Joey,

I'll be gone for about a day or so....I went back to Cali to pick up some things. Baby girl everything will be fine. The neighbors said they will watch out for you if you honestly need help. So yeah,

Love you,

Ma...."

                                            I crumbled up the peice of paper and burned it to the core. I held my knees to my chest and shook my head. A long shower was needed so I got in. My hair was wet and curly when I stepped out. I then put on my crop top that read 'SEXY' my white footies and black sweats. I tied my wet hair into a bun with a black bandana to top it off. Around 3;45 my doorbell rung. I opened to see Prince holding a fastfood bag.

"Joey where have you been all day I missed you."

                                              I didnt want to tell him, I held my tears back as usual and hugged him tight.

"You promise never to hurt me......" I asked again.

"I promise!" He hugged back. I smiled and let out a little tear that he hopefully didn't see it.

"Well I missed you girl lets eat."

J O E L'S  R O O M * * *

                                               Prince honestly brighten up my day. I was sad, depress, but when he came to save the day all of that changed. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"I knew we had a moment at that concert...but what really got me was the first day. You went to the board and stuttered a little." He laughed.

"Shutup!" I pushed him a little.

"What it was cute. You dont smoke......which I'm glad you dont....how much more of a perfect girl could you be?"

                                                Right then and there and I had a vision of my father, raping me and abusing me, telling me I'm a hoe or I was never good enough in bed. I didn't tell anyone about how he used to burn ciggarettes into arm.

"Well my life isn't as perfect as yours..." I admitted.

"It is.....you want to know why?" he asked. I nodded in agreement as he sat up and look to the ceiling.

"I was bullied as a kid.....people thought I was gay because I was into fashion and I talked weird. I took pics like everyday......I was an outcast. So I resorted to cutting myself..."

                                                   I teared up and listened to every wd. He pulled up his sleeve to reveal the scars, cuts and bruises.

"That's why I wear alot of braceletes and long jerseys and sweaters...I know I'm stupid right."

"No your not." I started to cry. H ehugged me, and questioned me and then I finally came clean.

"It started when I was 9, I was raped by my father at least 3 days out the week, and was beaten around by my parents. Then I started having social issues and dropping out of school alot. Im honestly about to turn 18...... My mother still abuses me..and I cry almost every night."