I'll Kill Him.....

This might be written a little weirdly because I'm not writing on a PC. (that's a computer) .-. So yeah, bare with me, 

*      *      *

Chapter 7

J O E L' S   P.O.V.

                                        When I came in I smirked a little, I squashed one enemy by being kind. I guess generosity is the answer. I strolled slowly into the living room where I saw my mother talking to a man.

"Joel.....I'm glad your here." Then the man turned around.

                                         My heart started beating faster, mind blown, eyes widened and guilt build up. My mother was excited while I stood there dumbfounded, surprised and shocked in the worst way.

"Dad......" I mumbled. "Ma what is he doing here!" I started to raise my voice.

"He lives here now....he quit his job for us honey, now give him a hug!" She commanded.

"No.....no!" I refused and stepped back.

"Come on sweetie....can we all just get along....?"

"No!"

                                          I ran up the stairs not looking back, I wasn't going to let this rapist get to my head, but I did. I stayed up tossing and turning for 3 hours. I couldn't sleep knowing that a new addition was in my house. I heard a knock on the door.

"Daddy is back......come here!" He stepped closer to me. "You smell good." He felt on my hips.

"Stop!" I yelled. Then I felt his hand hit across my face.

"Shhh.....I've been waiting for you a whole month." He lifted up my shirt and felt on my boobs. I quivered and teared up. "Wow you've gotten so big......." He slid in bed next to me and kissed me. He reeked of alcohol and drug. Then I felt him pull down my pants and that was it, I punched his balls making him scream.

"Shutup!!" I whispered loudly. "I am sick and tired of you abusing me in this way!" I started to cry.

"Hey what's going on.....?"

My mother came in and flick the lights on. I knew eventually she would hear my screams, my cries, my pain.

"Nothing sweetie, me and my daughter were having a conversation." I sat there and held my arm.

                                                       How could she not notice my pain, my tears, my cry out for help. Eventually she'll notice or maybe she will never know. All I can't believe is that he's back. He's back to torture me, abuse me, and love me in the worst way possible. I texted Prince. I needed somebody to lean on.

Text Convo

Me: Hey Prince.....can I come over

Prince: Now isn't the best time, my sh*thead father is in town.

Me: Lol, your father

Prince: Yeah....I honestly hate his guts....

Me: Well can I come?

.....it took him moments to reply.

Prince: Okay <3>

P R I N C E'S  P.O.V.

                                                  I sat there and waited for Joel. I swear if I didn't love her I wouldn't even......I just got caught in my thoughts. Did I say I love her? I heard a knock on my window and opened it. My heart thumped fast, not of fear but of love....there I go again.

"Are you crazy Joey...it's sleeting, and your hair is all wet." I pulled her up and laughed a little as did she.

"Im crazy for you..and I needed to get away." She admitted. She took off her sweatshirt revealing nothing but her bra.

"What?" She snarled.

                                                 I laughed and grabbed a towel from my bathroom. She followed behind me and saw bloodstains in the shower. Her jaw dropped and she automatically changed moods.

"I know it looks bad......" I was about to explain until she hugged me. "What was that for....?"

"I need you to calm down.....why did you cut yourself that bad..." She looked away with a guilt look. "You don't have to explain to me though." She walked away and layed on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" I followed her and raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing." She sighed. "My father...he's..." Then I saw a tear fall from her eye. It must have been hard for her to say.

"He's what?" I wrapped y arm around her with sympathy.

"He's back...that's it." She faked a smile

"What's going on Joel?" I got up angered, fist balled, eyes teary. "Did he touch you Joel!" I knocked the things off my desk.

"Prince...chill before you wake  your family." she tried calming me down.

"Then tell me what's up?"

                                                         I got in her face a tear finally came down. I shook my head and asked her again. Did he touch her. She looked to me and nodded yes. Then I lost it. I punched a clean whole into my wall. I hugged Joel tight and kissed her beautiful lips. She deserved it.

"I'll kill him Joel....I'll kill him dead!"

Thanks for being patient : )

Thanks for the votes and comments XP