Oh Gawd!

Chapter 11

J O E L'S  P.O.V.

"Joel don't look at me like that...."

"What do you mean...you just killed your father!"

"It was an act of self defense!" He cried. I held him, I didn't know what else to do

                                                               I couldn't believe the one that I loved, killed the one that he loved. His dad. Yeah, I would hurt my parents but would never kill them, I already have enough guilt on me for being myself.

"Well, Prince you have to get cleaned and you have to leave. No one could ever know you killed your dad." I cried again.

"I know, come on. There's a little blood on your sweatshirt."

                                                              One of my biggest fears, is me and Prince naked together and he wanted to take a bath with me. I already let him see me in my bra which was fine..but if he goes lower things might escalate to something I don't want it to be.

"Come on...I wont judge you and I don't want sex..." He admitted. "Im tryna take things slow."

"Okay....." I stripped slowly, as did he.

                                                               There we were in the bath tub together.  I sat on top of him, and let the bubbles just hit my body. He was so adorable with his hair wet.

"So why were you scared to bathe with me......I know what you have trust me."

"So what.....Im not ready for sex."

"Because you were raped." Then I looked at him. I looked at him because he understood exactly why. I turned to him...his manhood kind of touch my kitty but I didn't care, it wasn't inside of me.

"Yes...." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Wow....your kind of tempting me you know that right."

"Sorry!" I laughed.

"Its cool, I wont try anything....but where am I going to go? My mom will be worried sick about me, and my brothers and sister!"

"Come with me,..." I kissed him passionately. "Come with me."

4   M I N U T E S  L A T E R  P R I N C E'S  P.O.V.

"So are we back together? Even though you caught me with Izzy?" I questioned. I needed to know.

"Yeah.....I kind of found out she was @iHATEU though! Seriously!" she admitted, I wanted to confess to tell her I knew the whole time..but we been through a lot today.

"I know right......" I gripped her hips and kissed her. She kissed back moaning a little. "I hate you!" I said laughing.

"Why?"

"Because I want to do it and your doing these things to provoke me......"

"Prince silly, I will open up when I can fully trust you..your at the 80% mark...."

"Okay Okay...but you'll give one day. You'll have to because I know your tired of rape. You want real love, and I ll be here to really take your virginity." I then touched her butt, making her jump and laugh.

"Prince! Your tempting me."

"Bet youll give out first!"

"What your on!" We betted. "But for now, we need to get dress and get ready to go before your mother comes home and find you....are you gonna tell her your staying with me.'

"Yeah ...I guess I will....."

                                                               We then got dressed. She put back on her black pants, and took one of my MIFIT hoodies. I wore the other one, and put on my black pants. We were one of those couples you see on the daily, and I liked that....... When we drove around town for a few our conversation grew live.

"So how many bodies do you have?" She questioned. I swerved the car a little than laughed.

"You never ask a dude that question unless you want your feelings hurt."

"Dang that many!" She caught an attitude and folded her arms.

                                                                    We came to  red light. I looked over to her.

"Listen Ive only had sex with 6 girls." I was telling the truth.

"No double digits?" She questioned.

"Nope." I smiled which made her smile. I then leaned over and attacked her face with kisses. I then parked in a nearby parking lot.

"What are we doing here?"

"Im not having sex with you...so I don't give up." I leaned over to her and kissed her so passionately. I then groped her hips and started kissing her neck.

                                                                        When I kissed her neck I didn't know I was sucking on it. I sucked on her neck and bit it so hard she grew a hickie. When I was done she still had her eyes closed, moaning. I just laughed which kind of woke her up.

"Check out your new friend." I said, she pulled down the mirror and started dying of laughter.

"Wow, that felt good." She admitted.

"Well, lets hid to your place."

"And then its my turn."

J O E L'S  P.O.V.

                                                                        All I could think about in the car ride was Prince kissing me, and grabbing me the way he did. It was more love then sex. I loved it. I wasn't to inconciderate though, Prince's dad was still on my mind.

"So what was your fathers name....and why did you kill him?" I questioned, I needed answers.

"His name was Jeff Perez.....and I killed him out of self defence. He he choked me, so I punched him a couple of times....."

"What about the stab marks? What were they for....?"

"Okay....that I took to far, but I couldn't stop myself, not at all. Its like something possessed me to do it." He wiped his tear.

"Aww well, your always welcomed with me, remember that....lets go home." I smiled and held his hand the whole ride. When we got in I held his hand.

                                                                         I unlocked the door looking for my mother, searching for her. Its like I could feel something bad in my gut, I cut the corner to see her layed out on the floor motionless.

"No!" I went to her side. "Ma....Ma.....wake up!!!"

*                         *                            *

OW GAWD!!!