Guilt

Chapter 8

J O E L'S P.O.V

                                                          I stayed with Prince the whole night. I didn't care if my mother was worried. All she ever does is neglect me. Sometimes, I wonder if my life is actually worth living. She hits me and hits me, while he (her father) beats me and rapes me. I want to know what love actually is. I woke up wearing nothing but my undergarments. As did Prince. I turn on my side to see him smiling.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes....I guess so." He then pecked my lips, and things started to get physical.

I got on top of him and started to kiss all over his neck. He then grew bigger and I felt it. I started to get wet and I know he felt it.

"So your hard huh?" I question.

"So your wet huh?" He bit his lip. "Joel, can I be honest...."

"Can I be honest as well....?"

We eyed each other and laughed. I really honestly love him. Wait.....what in the hell did I just say.

"Yeah....You first....okay...well I......you first!" We both laughed once again and said in unison.

"Okay we'll just say it together okay." I reasoned.

"On three....one two three,"

That's when we both said what we had to say, and surprisingly what we said was the same thing.

"I love you." We starred into one another's eyes. I got up quickly, looking out the window and held my arm. He soon approached me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Baby I know it was just as hard for both of us to admit....I never loved anyone the way that I love you." He said. I turned to him teary eyed. I seem to always cry. Not cause Im weak, because I am strong.

"You mean it, I have had my heart played with, and broken. And you saying this right here, is honestly believable." I finally broke down into his arms.

"Yes I mean it, and we'll get through our struggles together."

"Together." I smiled and kissed his plumped lips. "I love you." I said it once again, with much emotion and pain. But the good kind.

"I love you too!"

H O M E: 3 a.m.

"Prince I got to go!" I said,

"But it's 3 in the morning you want me to drive you home?" He offered.

"Okay..."

                                                            The car ride was short. I wanted it to last. He held my hand the whole time. I was gone all day that Sunday, and I didn't care what my parents thought of it. They probably didn't care knowing them. I kissed Prince goodbye and got out. He waited for me to get in. I shut the door silently, and there she was. Smoke puffed in the air, hair a mess, but when she turned around her face was bruised.

"Where the hell have you been Joel?" She got up in my face, angered.

"I was out okay...." I looked down and bit my lip, sucking in the tears.

"Ha...I was out." She mocked me. Then a drip of water fell from my face. She then pushed me down.

"Don't be a little hoe I aint raising one am I?" She then broke down. "You and ya father. Haha, yall are the reasons my hair falling out, I don't have a life, the reason WHY I HATE MY LIFE...." She got closer. "Come here."