This Kiss

Chapter 4

A F T E R S C H O O L * * *

                                         I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Prince is my crush, if it's not obvious and I'm about to go chill with a group of his friends. People I didn't know. When I went to the parking lot, he noticed me on the bus stop.

"So.....you need a ride." He asked. I laughed and got in the front seat since nobody was in the car.

"So what you think of Stacey?"

"Who?"

"My girl..." He laughed and drove on.

"Oh....she's cool I guess. Prince, you know I get nervous around a crowd, and this is only my second week..."

"Shhh! Okay I know you'll fit in perfectly, just be yourself."

                                             I dont know why, but Prince made me forget all about my past life, how I was bullied, pushed around and even raped. But I still didn't trust him enough to let him know the real me.

"I forgot to tell you, you look cute today." It made me blush when he said it.

"Thanks so did you."

"Can I tell you something...you promise not to tell..."

"Yeah."

                                             He parked the car and played with his bush a little. He slid on his gloves and slipped on his sweater.

"I dont like my girlfriend...is that wrong?" we both laughed and I looked at him shock.

"Why?" I folded my coat in my hand and played with my fingers.

"Well, me and her have nothing in common...and today I was suppose to break up with her but I dont know how."

"Well tell her how you feel..."

"I will. Thanks for your advice besty." he leaned over and kissed my cheek again making me blush. Have I honestly been friendzoned?

                                                     We walked into the shop and immediately ordered. I eyed the girls who eyed me in a weird way. I just turned to Prince and laughed. When we approached them Prince pulled Stacey to the side, which left me there with Stacey's friends.

"So.......Jamie right?" one of the girls got smart.

"Actually its.......yup your right totally Jamie.." I shook my head and starred at Prince and Stacey. Their conversation grew louder.

"Okay Prince...were done! Now I have some friends to attend to!" She rolled her eyes and made her way back over there.

                                                  Prince shook his head and grabbed my hand. We went to go get our order and left.

"Prince.....you good? You stormed out kind of agitated. You freaking craked my hand oww!"

"Im sorry okay I just lost it!" he hit his hand on his steering wheel.

"Its okay.." I held his hand which was as red and irritaed as mines. He looked to me and smiled.

"So my house is free....so you want to come over. I want to get to know you better." He gave me those puppy dog eyes.