Semester 2: More Drama

Chapter 14

 J O E L'S  P.O.V.

                                                                        Waking up to Prince, is like waking up in heaven. The sight is a beautiful white. My eyes were wide awake, body wrapped in his, while he was still sound asleep. I pecked his lips, waking him up.

"Good morning beautiful.." He said, playing with my bottom lip.

"We have school." I sat up and put my knees to my chest, "I hate school....and my birthday is in a couple of weeks." I admitted.

"What!!? I cant believe you never told me your real birthday!" He was shock and sat up with me.

""Yeah, April 18."

"Ha...mines is in April as well!" He smiled. "And spring is the best time around! Right?"

"Yeah...but I'm turning 18...people might judge me, like they usually do."

"Aye...I'm turning 18 too, were both in 11th, so we both have to be bold."

                                                                      That's what I liked most about him. He would always encourage me, and he never puts me down. He understands me more than any other person. Even my own mom.

"Well we gotta get ready.....big day ahead of us." I smiled. Then I got up and turned on the shower. "You coming?" I asked.

"Yeah in a minute!" He said.

P R I N C E'S  P.O.V.

                                                                      I checked my phone, which blew up with text messages from her. And by her I mean Izzy.

Text Messages:

Her -,-: Babyyyyy Im horny, come fuck me!!!

Her: Stop ignoring me

her: Babe!!!!!!

Her: FIne I'll fuck some other niggs

Her: Haha....respond or Ill put ya bitch out there

Her: I fucking hate that I love your ass

...................................

                                                                     And it just keeps going and going and going. Shes been texting me non stop the whole week. I cant stand her. I grew angry so mad..

"AHHHHH!" I threw my phone to the wall. "Why cant my life be easy going!"

"Prince is everything okay out here, its 6 in the morning and my mom is still sleep!" she came out the shower with wet hair.

"Im sorry babe...Im sorry!" I hugged her. I hugged her tight. her soft wet skin was perfect compared to my dry, hairy arms.

"Come in the shower with me...." She grabbed my hand, and I couldn't resist.

S C H O O L:  T H U R S D A Y

                                                                     We walked in holding hands. People starred, people talk and some of the girls awed. Then what scared me most was Izzy Valentine...standing at the end of the hallway angered.