Chapter26

"I just want to stay home!" I argued as the others suggested going to hang out with our Chinese ex members,i didnt want to go,for obvious reasons.Luhan refused to look at me and only gave me a soft hello and a forced smile.Luhan is usually nice and he is right now,just not to me,hes still upset and doesnt want to see me and i understand that."Sehun,dont be like that,just come on you dont have to do anything but just come along.Well go get food and maybe do a bit of shopping-at that Tao could be heard whooping loudly from upstairs,probably 'borrowing' some of our stuff."im staying home" i announced "we had extra schedules last week and i missed my cartoons,im not going anywhere"
"Alright"Suho sighed "can we trust you home alone...."Suho murmered.I felt a sharp pain in my chest,ill earn their trust back."yes,i wont do anything stupid,i promise" i bowed."well see about that" Suho mumbled. "Kyungsoo made you some breakfast,eat that and take care of yourself" Chanyeol rubbed my shoulders and back hugged me as Suho spoke."yes mother" i rolled my eyes as i plonked done on the chouch "someone bring me my food!" I shouted and i heard a course of exasperated sighs and a few 'aish brat' thrown around,despite that Chen shortly carried my food in on a tray and set it down on my lap."enjoy kid" he winked as i growled."just leave already!" I shouted."aish bossy little maknae,were going,bye!" Kyungsoo yelled as he slammed the door.

I exhaled.finally alone.I ate my food and caught up on all of my cartoons and even watched a bit of a drama,before i fetched my laptop and played more games on that.I had my earphones in and i didnt even notice that i wasnt alone anymore.My back was facing the door so i didnt see him walk in.Suddenly i felt arms circle my back and i screamed so loud i scared myself.I jumped and flinched so violently that the laptop flew off my lap and fell to the floor,my earphones were ripped out as the laptop fell and i kept screaming trying to move away."Shh Sehun its me,youre ok baby" Baekhyun whispered in my ear and i felt his breath on my neck as he chuckled.

"My fucking god Baekhyun!do you want me to die!"I stood up cluching my heart before sinking to the floor,breathing loudly.Baekhyun cracked up and laughed at me for ages as i sat on the floor glaring at him.When he was done he wiped the tears from my eyes and laid down on the couch."where is everyone even?" Baekhyun suddenly asked,looking really confused and rubbing his neck."they left with Kris and the others about 2 hours ago"i replied nonchantly.
"What?really?damn i wanted to go with them but i overslept and they forgot about me?!"Baekhyun crossed his arms as he pouted. "Yeah,you owe me a new laptop you asshole,this one is now broken cos of you,i hope youre happy" i whined."Suho has spares in his wardrobe,top shelf"Baek said."really?wow.."
"We all break stuff all the time of course he has spares"Baekhyun told me,looking at me funny,i ignored him."whatever" i mumbled as i headed upstairs.

He did in fact have spares,a whole stack of apple phones,a few macbooks,ipods,lots of chargers.I laughed cheekily as i stocked up on some spares,Suho wont even know,i giggled,To think i share rooms with him and i never knew that,i need to find his secret money staches later.

I hav slight writers block,i know what the ending of this story will be but im stuck on the parts leading up to the ending.ill figure it out somehow:p
Until next time ~Byun_BAEkhyun^.^~