Chapter 11

Your Smile is all I Need - 11

Chapter 11 Tim's POV

I could not set down I just walk back and forth. Dad, mom, and BJ dad just watched me. They didn't say a word. After what seem like forever BJ's mom comes out crying. Everyone jumps up BJ's dad yells what's wrong and she run to him crying even more. I start towards BJ room when the doctor comes out and said let's all go down stairs I need to talk to you all.

I don't want to leave BJ but dad said we need to know what's happening so we all go down to the living room. The doctor said BJ is losing her wolf that her wolf won't heal her because they both want to end there life. He said they were to hurt to fight back anymore and if she makes it two weeks it will be a miracle.

I jump up and run up stairs I can't and won't lose her now. When I go in her room she is sound asleep she look so beautiful like an angel. I crawled in to the bed beside her and for the first time I felt whole. My mom and dad and hers came in a few minutes later. I tell them I can't lose her my mom and hers cry. dad ask BJ dad if I can stay with her. In my mind I am thinking they better because they will have to kill me to get me out of this room.

I heard BJ mom tell them to leave me be that Billi Jo would want me here. I looked up and thanked her for helping me. Dad and mom said goodnight and to call if we needed anything. They left for home and BJ's mom said for her dad to go on to bed she would be there in a minute that she wanted to talk to me.

BJ's dad look at me and said no funny business and please take care of her, then he turned and left. Her mom turns and said you know you hurt her more than once? I start to speak but she holds up her hand, do you really love her or are you just playing games? Tell me the truth I need to know my baby is hurting and she going to leave and ask your dad to break the bond between you. I growl and she starts again. Billi Jo thinks you want to be with Mandy and she told me she was going to let you go so you can be happy that's why her wolf is dying so I need to know!

I looked in her moms eyes so she could see that I am not lying and I tell her I love her daughter with all my heart and I didn't want that shit to happen today that Mandy caught me off guard and kissed me.I did Not want her to kiss me and I tried to explain to BJ. She said ok and goodnight. She got up and left the room.

I was finally alone with my beauty and I could hold her in my arms. I love the feel of her in my arms she fit so perfect. That's how I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

I woke to the sound of people talking down stairs, I not sure who it is but they keep saying there here to take BJ away. I jump up grab my shirt and go down the hall to tell whoever thinks there taking her, there so wrong to get to her they will have to go Thur me and kill me.

I get to the bottom of the steps and there stand alpha Kenny his beta Mark and BJ's mom and dad. The door opens and my dad walks in with mom. I look at Kenny and tell him " You will not take my mate!" He said she called and ask to come home. I growled at him THIS IS HER HOME! We are in the middle of a very heated fight when I hear a cry come from BJ's room.

Ali run up to her room and she on the floor. I run to her and pick her up in my arms she so weak, I have got to find away to save her even if it means letting her go. Call the doctor I yell at the people standing In the hall and kiss her head over and over. She looks up and see Kenny and Mark she ask to speak to them alone.my wolf growled I don't like it but what can I do.

We left to wait on the doctor, while we were waiting she talked to Kenny and Mark oh I wish I knew what they were talking about in that room. When the doctor came we knocked and went in I told Kenny and Mark to wait outside. When BJ's mom came in I walked out to give the doctor time to check her. They were in there for over an hour and I was losing my mind. Kenny walks up to me and said you do love her don't you? Yes I said no hesitation she is my life. Then why did you kiss that Mandy girl in front of her?

You know she called me and ask to come back said all she wanted was for you to be happy and not have to watch you with your whore. I looked at him and then I told him what had happened from the being till now. I said look you don't owe me anything but please don't take her away from me.

He was quite for a long while then he said I will talk to her that's all I can say but if after she still wants to leave I will take with me. I just shake my head and say thanks that the best I can ask for.

Right about that time the door opened and the doctor walked out. Alpha we need to talk.

We walked down stairs were everyone but her mom was setting waiting for news about what happen to her. The doc start by saying she fell because she is so weak now and that if we don't mate soon she will die. I look around the room and a tears slide down moms face. She will never let that happen and that means she will chose death over me.

It's so quite you can here a pin drop when I finally speak. I am going up and talk to her after I tell her how I feel if she wants to leave I want you dad to break the bond so she want die. No matter what I say or how much I beg you not to take her do what's best for her. It's my own fault were in the mess so I should be the one hurting anyway.

Everyone is shocked but no one speaks, so I get up to go up stairs when Kenny and Mark say wait I turn to look at them what is it I ask? Kenny speaks up and ask if they could go up first and talk to her. I say ok and sit down beside my mom.