Chapter 2

Your Smile is all I Need - 2

Chapter 2 Billi Jo's POV

When I got home my mom and dad and Alpha Doug and his wife Jan our Luna were all in the living room. They were friends but something didn't feel right about the looks on there face. I walked on in and ask if everything was OK.

Dad look at me with a sad look on his face and said I need you to take a seat. I did as I was told and then my Dad told me that on my 18th birthday (which is in a week).

I would start to fell the pull of my mate if he was in our pack. Then dad said that they wanted me to know what would be happening. I was like ok but why are Doug and Jan here? Come to find out the alpha and Luna always sit in on this talk in case you have any question.

I felt better when I found out I had done nothing to up set our alpha. They also told my we had just got a new family in our pack and that the alpha and my dad thinks there son could be my mate.

The new family moved here so there son might find his mate. I ask his name and told them I had met Blake today and we were already good friends, maybe that's why we hit it off so well.

My mom was smiling from ear to ear and Jan said I should come to there house tomorrow night they are having Tim a birthday party for his 18th and also will be introducing Blake family to the pack.

I said I would be there as if anyone would say no to the Luna of our pack. The next day was Friday and the week end we always start back to school on a Thursday for some reason.

School went by in no time as everyone was talking about the party for Tim birthday.

I wish i didn't have to go but the whole pack would be there and i am still worried about the alpha and dad saying they felt I may be Blake's mate. He would not turn 18 until the middle of Nov. but they know he could not find his mate with there old pac as all the female around our age done had there mates. Thats why they came here.

All day at school I was very quite I didn't want to say much for fear that I would tell everyone that our Alpha thanks Blake is my mate.

Once I got home I Took a long hot shower and thought of how my life would change if Blake is my mate and how sad I was that I Had always hoped it would be Tim. I got dressed and went down stairs to see mom and dad already waiting for me. we walked next door where the party was already in full swing. the alpha greeted us and told my dad he wanted him to meet the new family.

We walked over to Blake's family and they all talk for a while and then it happened! The alpha told Blake and his family he thought I might be Blake's mate.

I looked up shocked he had said anything and then look over to Blake who was smiling at me. He seemed to like the ideal. I said I was going to get a drink and walked off. I stood at the side of the yard and watch as all the girls tried to get Tim and Randy to notice them. They were all dancing and having fun until Doug said it was now time to cut the cake and we all sang Happy birthday to Tim.

After the cake. Blake came up and ask me to dance so we dance and danced. I was having fun with Blake but for some reason I keep looking over at Tim. I know he is just a dream for me but I couldn't help myself. I did like the feeling of Blakes arms around me but it would feel better if it was Tim.

Doug stopped the music and said Tim was now 18 as he was born at 10.25pm Aug. 7th, we all clap and watch as he looked around to see if he had a pull to his mate the band started to play again so Tim could walk around and see if his mate was here. All the not mated girls are to stand in a line for Tim to walk passed but me and Blake were dancing because we knew I was suppose to be Blake's mate or at lease that what dad and Doug thought.

I looked over to see Tim watching us and I started to fell like I needed to get away, so I told Blake I would be back in a few minutes that I was going to the restroom.

I walked in the house to the restroom to put some water on my face, when I open the bathroom door Tim pushed me into a room on the other side. I ask what he was doing and he kissed me and told me to stay away from Blake. Then he just walked out.

I stayed in this room just touching my lips and trying to sort out what just went down in here and why after all this time did Tim kiss me and what did Blake have to do with it. I kept saying over and over

What just happened I'm so confused!