Chapter 6

Your Smile is all I Need - 6

Chapter 6

Billi Jo's POV

I came out of the house and everyone was looking at me the Alpha smiles and I look around and stop at Tim. I know I cant pretend any longer so I tell dad and our Alpha that my mates not here and run back to my room.

I am crying when Tim comes in and gives me a gift, kisses me and when I ask why he rejected me he leaves breaking my heart even more.

I was sitting on my window still just watching the stairs when I see Mandy go in the boys club house next door after a couple hours she comes out and kiss Tim and leaves how could he do that to me now I know I must leave and I'm going tonight I want see that again. I just cant stay and watch.

I go to my closet and grab a back pack out put a few things in and grab the necklace Tim gave me its the only memory I'll take with me. As of this moment I'll be on my own. I wrote a note to my loved ones, telling them not to look for me and that I will be ok . I tell them how much I love them and left a sealed note for the Alpha. I go down stairs to see that mom and dad had already went to bed. I left the notes I wrote to them and walk out.

In the letter to the Alpha I told him it was all my fault not to be hard on Tim and that he will be a good Alpha someday and to tell him I am sorry I wasn't what he wanted or needed. That I really tried to act like nothing was happening and I don't even hate him for being with the Mandy last night. I also ask for him to break our bond so Tim can mate with Mandy.

I found a little river with a water fall and a cave behind it so I go in to sleep. That night I cried my self to sleep. Its the first time in my life I felt alone.

As I wake the next morning, I eat wash myself (not that it will matter when I go wolf). I put my stuff back in my pack and I go wolf and start running I didn't stop running till my wolf paws were hurting and had some blood dripping from them and the back pack around my neck was killing me,thats when I come into a pacs land this scares me as you can die for trespassing on another pacs land.

I walk very slow and try not to get caught but next thing I know I'm on the ground with a large brown wolf on top of me. A young and very good looking guy walks out from behind the trees towards us he hands me some clothes and tells me to change I walk over to the bushes and change.

When I walk out all the other wolfs have also changed and I see the guy who was on top of me he was really good looking and he seem to be smiling at me.

The alpha was the guy who handed me the clothes and he told the rest of the guys to take me to the pac house while he see if anyone else is on there land.

They take me back to the pac house and the guy who was on top of me (his name is Mark I find out later.) ask why I'm here. What is it to you I ask? I'm Bata for this pac and I won't let anyone hurt our PAC members he says. I just rolled my eyes and turn my head. He kept asking different stuff but I didnt answer instead I just closed my eyes and prayed they would kill me. Maybe then it wont hurt so bad.

After about hour the alpha who I now know is named Kenny comes in and tells me if I don't tell him what I'm doing here he was locking me up in the cell down stairs. Go ahead I tell him. I think to myself anything is better than spending another night out there by myself. so Mark takes me to a cell that has a bed and a toilet just like a jail has in it. Everyday they come down ask if I will tell them why I'm here and again I say nothing. I lay here and think and wonder how Tims life turn out maybe it wont be long now before I die I can feel my wolf die a little more each day.

I've been down here for almost six month now and I just don't care. It's better than having to face that my mate didn't want me.

Today Mark and Kenny come down and try to get me to eat but I cant so they once again hook up the IV but this time they tie me down so I cant pull it out like I always do. Can they not see I just want it to end, no more memories, no more pain.

Mark says I would like to see the man who could hurt you the way they have to make you want to die. He looks at me with the sorry eyes and that's why I'm to ashamed to tell anyone my mate didn't want me.