Chapter 4

Your Smile is all I Need - 4

Chapter 4

Billie Jo's POV

I woke up the next day still not knowing what came over Tim to kiss me and tell me to stay away from Blake and thought I should try and find out whats going on. I got dressed and I walked over to the club house Tim and his buds had built for them to party in.

I knock on the door not sure what I would say and when Randy open the door he told me to come on in. Randy has always been so nice to me. We went in and sit down on the couch. He ask why I never party with him I told him we didn't hang with the same crowds.He said I was his kind of crowd. I blushed and we were talking until Tim and Mandy came out of one of bedrooms.

Tim seemed shocked to see me and Mandy just shot me looks. We both stood up and I was hurt he had been in there with her.

What are you doing here Tim asked not so nice?

Randy spoke up and said I came to party with him. I was shocked he said that but didn't say anything. Randy pulled me into one of the other tv areas and we sat down. He asked if I was taken and would I ever go out with him. I smiled and told him he was one of the best looking guys at school and that as nice as he is he could do so much better then me.

He was sweet to me and he ask me out on a date. I couldn't believe it when he said he always thought I was pretty and he hoped I would go. I smiled and could feel my cheeks go red.

As we talk Tim and Mandy would just keep looking at us and when Randy place a piece of my hair behind my ear he held his hand on my cheek.

We were in our own little world laughing and having fun until I heard Tim tell Mandy to go home.

I looked up and she was trying to get him to let her stay. he just said go and walked off. I cant understand how he treats girls so bad but I was also glad she was leaving.

I told Randy I should go too as that it seemed Tim was in a bad mood.

He ask me to just wait. to please not leave that he would go see what's going on and tell Tim to go up to the house that he was bring down the party.

I sit there in there party house wondering how I end up here I just wanted to ask Tim why he did that last night, but some how I ended up staying here talking to a very cute guy and getting ask out.

Randy came back in a few minutes he acted as if there was something wrong but he just smiled and said he was going walk me back over to mine. I smiled and said ok. so we left.

I still didnt get to ask Tim why he kissed me last night. No answer yet but I will get my answer.

We made it to my front door and Randy told me to think about going out with him and he would see me later, After I went up stairs I saw my window open I dont remember opening that window. I walked over to close it and got the shock of my life Tim was sitting there on the ledge. He looked so pissed off it almost made me fear what he was going to do.

I got my thoughts calmed down and ask him Why are you here and what was that last Night? He look at me and started to shack. Scared I moved back away from him he was about to shift his wolf was at the surface and his eyes were now black. He yells You will stay away from Randy and all other guys you are mine he said and crashed his lips to mine.

Wait what did he say I can't be his mate.

he was just in that bedroom with Mandy and everyone knows what they were doing.

Here I stand still looking out my open window. Tears running down my face if I am his mate why was he with her and why didnt he tell me? I wont know for sure till my birthday then if I am the pull will be there but if he is my mate did he just reject me? What do I do why did he kissed me and just jumped down not one more word did he say.