Chapter 10

Your Smile is all I Need - 10

Chapter 10 Billi Jo's POV

I ran out of school and in to the woods behind the school. I don't want everyone seeing how upset I am just because they were kissing. I just need to get away so no one would see the tears rolling down my face. I went out by the lake and sit under a tree. The tears just keep coming all the hopes and dreams I ever had crushed now. I must of fell asleep cause it was dark when I woke up.

I started walking home knowing that tonight i would break mom and dads heart by telling them that i am leaving the pac for good and that i will not be back i love them but i cant watch anymore. My dad must be worried by now. I cant believe I cried my self to sleep again. I had promised myself I would try to be happy here. If couldn't then I would just leave. so how did i end up here walking home in the dark letting them hurt me again.

I didn't realize I had ran so far when I left school. It's taking me forever to get home. Just then I fall to the ground. I didn't see the brush that was on the ground and fell on my knees. Cut a large slice across my knee and the blood was gushing out. Just great!

As I hobble up the sidewalk I could see that there were people everywhere. Something must have happened! As I got closer Tim must of got a hint of my scent or the blood running down my leg because he turn and ran to me grab me in a hug and kissed me before I could even ask what had happened.

When he losen his grip I ask what had happened. He said I had missed a pac meeting that everyone had to be at and that he thought something bad happened to me. He then looked down at my knee and saw the blood. Tim starts yelling for everyone to get the doctor and My dad. After dad see that I am ok he ask Tim if he could now call off the search party. That most of the worries and trackers have not rested or eat all day. I look at Tim and say let them go home to there family's were they should be. A sad smile on my face I didn't mean for him to hear me say at least they can have a loving mate and family unlike me.

Tim growls and a single tear runs down my face. Just then the doctor shows up and said the cut was deep and needed to be stitched up because my wolf was to weak to heal it for me. He told Tim to take me up stairs to my room and he would go get his stuff from his car. Tim starts up the stairs when mom comes running over crying she yells I was so scared! Tim tells her the doctor coming up to my room and walk up the stairs.

When we get to my room I tell Tim you can put me down and leave now. He growls and say he is never leaving me. The doctor came in ask for everyone but my mom to wait out side.he down the stitches then did a full check up and took some blood for test. The doctor gave me a pill for pain and to help me sleep. I was asleep before he even left my room.

I dream of happy times when I was young and mates were not important. My body seemed at ease for the first time scent my birthday. How I wish I could just stay here in this peaceful place.