Chapter 8

Your Smile is all I Need - 8

Chapter 8

Billie Jo's POV

Day after day Mark (the beta) would come down here and talk.

He tried to get me to tell him why I wanted to die, but I always say I'll talk but not about that subject. I tell him about my gang and even about Randy and how he wanted to date me.

Today after a few long months I tell Mark I'm ready to tell him my story.

I tell him my mate didnt want me and all the things that happened to bring me to there land. Mark look sad and said he be back with some food and fresh clothes.

He went up the steps and after about an hour Kenny and Mark came down and let me out.

They said I could stay as long as I wanted to that i was welcome on there land.

Mark told me he would like us to be together as in date and go out have fun that he has grown to care for me, but I don't think I can be with him. He has a mate out there somewhere and it would hurt her to much if we were to be together,like it hurts me to know Tim is with Mandy. I just hope he is happy now.

He said we could just hang out and he won't push me to be any more than i want to be so we start to hang out some. He is very sweet and I care for him a lot. Mark has become my best friend and I'm lucky he found me.

Laughing i think back to how hyper Mark can be at times. Lets go out tonight! Mark yells as he comes in to the bedroom. The bedroom they gave me to stay in the day they let me out of the cell down stairs.

We go to the movies and out to eat that night, when the waitress comes to the table she looks at Mark and I. I can see the hurt in her eyes and right then in her eyes the happiness, the sadness, the confusion she has that he is there with me.

She his mate I look over at Mark to see he can't take his eyes of her. I smiled at her and tell her to sit down and talk to us that this is my best friend Mark and that he would love to get to know her, she smiles and sits down.

At the end of the night we bring her back with us, and they go off to his room. I am happy for him but it hurt a little too. I'm glad he gets his happy ending thats all I ever wanted. Kenny tells me that Im sweet to want him to have his mate. He also said he was sorry I was hurt again.

I take a few days to myself trying to give Mark and his mate time to there self, but I do miss my friend and our little chats.

Kenny calls a meeting to tell us that an alpha from another town was coming to see if we could help find a member of his pack who has gone missing. Kenny said they would be here tomorrow.

We all go to bed. I don't think anything of this because I told dad and my Alpha not to look for me and I'm sure by now Tim mark Mandy and there living the happy ever after, so its not them coming for me.

That night I cried for what I lost (mark) what I never had (TIM) and the love and family I will never have. Kenny came in and held me. Told me I was always welcome here and that my mate must be a fool to lose something as good as me.

Next morning I got up and showered got dressed and walk down stairs to see Kenny and Mark looking really sad and they turn to me.

What's up guys why so sad? Kenny look at Mark and Mark took my hands and said the other alpha was in Kenny office and he was here for me.

What? Why? I've not been missing! I left of my free will they know this! why are they here? NO NO I CANT GO BACK! I cant watch them have the life together that was suppose to be mine.