Chapter 5

Your Smile is all I Need - 5

Chapter 5 Tim POV

Me and the guys go to mine to just chill out. When I come out of the bedroom with Mandy I over hear Randy telling the guys he needed to get going he has a date tonight. I start laughing and ask who his new victim.

Randy smiles and tells us this girl is different that he really likes this girl. Wait is she your mate I ask. He say he don't know yet but he sure does hope so. That any guy would be lucky to have her by his side and he hopes she is his mate.

I laugh and ask if he is going tell us her name. he smiled and said Billi Jo.

I felt my heart fall to the floor he is going out with her tonight how can this be.

Oh wait it can be because I didn't tell anyone she my mate.

After that Randy left to get ready. I made up my mind that tonight I'm Getting as drunk as I can and I'm not thinking about it.

I open my 1st beer when there a knock on the door in walks my dad he tells Mandy and the guys to leave that he needs to talk to me.

When the gangs gone dad sit down and ask If I'm going tell her. What are you talking about I ask. He says I know I seen it when you look at Billi Jo and I'm your father and alpha.

I'm socked that dad knows. Dose mom know I ask? Ya she could tell and I also think Billi Jo dad and mom knows too.

They could see it and I don't think there happy with you. Have you talk to her? What are you two planning to do? Your going be alpha soon and you need her beside you. Does she not want that?

NO Dad I yell it's me not her. I don't want to be tied down. How can I be with just one girl I'm still in high school it's suppose to be fun.

Dad shacks his head. what are you going to do if she mates with someone else? You can't believe she will just stay single and wait for you to get ready to be mates.

Wait dad what do you mean mates with someone else that's not possible is it? Dad frowns and tells me if we reject each other thin it is or if she ask him to break our mate bond then it can happen because as alpha we can do this for our pack members BUT only if there not wanted and you my son just sealed your fate by saying you did not want her and that she is not wanted. With that said he stands up and walks out.

What am I going do? she wouldn't do that would she? To mate and let someone else mark her is not suppose to happen.

The rest of the night I tossed and turn I couldn't sleep thinking of everything dad had said and the fact Randy went out with her.

The next morning I get to school to see Randy pull up with Billi Jo and there all smiles.

I tell Randy we need to talk and he kiss her cheek and it takes all my will power not to let my wolf kill him for putting his hands on her. He follows me to my car we get in and I tell him he needs to tell me what happened last night.

Why he ask. JUST DO IT! I say using my alpha tone. I don't do that to my friends but I have to know what happen if he touch her I'll kill him. she mine no other man is going to touch her.

He tells me she just wants to be friends until the end of this week when here birthday comes, she says thin if she not mated we could start to date. He smiles at the thought of being with her and I growl at him.

He ask what's going on. I tell him that she is my mate and he can't be with her.I tell him he is not to tell anyone that its an order. I really didn't have to because as my best friend he would never do that anyway.

He yells at me what are you thinking rejecting your mate. I turned my wolf on him and he back down.

The rest of the week went by fast. Randy and I have talked a lot about how I fell he just keeps saying he hopes I don't regret what I'm doing. That once she knows for sure I'm her mate it will hurt her.

I don't want hurt her but what can I do now. The rest of the week I tried not to be up in her face with other girls and smiled at her a few times she just turn away with sadness in her eyes.

Tonight's the night. It's her birthday and the packs having a party for her I pick up the gift I bought her and go down stairs to see my dad and mom already waiting we walk next door to the party.

We go around back and everyone's talking and having fun I see dad talking to her dad and then dad stop the party to speak .

My dad tells everyone that Billi Jo was born at 5:30pm so when she comes down she will already be 18 and that if her mate is here she will know he looks over at me and tries to smiles.

The door starts to open and out walks the most beautiful woman I've ever seen she waring a little black dress and flats shoes that match. Billi Jo took my breath away.

She scan the crowd and stop at me I see the tears in her eyes and she turns said something to her dad and mine and ran up stairs. My dad tells everyone to go back to dancing and looks at me.

I slip inside and up the steps I can hear her crying and it broke my heart I open the door and she laying on her bed. I walked in and shut the door. When she hears the door she looks up and see me. What do you want she said with so much hate. I back up a few steps.

I just brought your gift up to you, I tell her and try to hand it to her. She look at me like I had two heads. Please just open it I say. She pull the gift out of my hand and started to open it.

When she see the necklace with the little charm of a wolf she smiled and ask why did you get me a gift?

I wanted you to have it I say. She looks at me tears streaming down her beauitful face and ask why I rejected her. I don't know what to say so I kissed her and turned and left the room. I'm such an ass she the best thing, that could happen to me and I just let her slip through my fingers.

I walk over to the club house and grab a beer. While I'm sitting there drinking it Mandy walks in and tries to get me in bed but not this time I'm not in the mood. I push her to the door and she put her arms around me trying to rub up on me. No not going to happen. It's just not right and I know it now. After I get Mandy to leave I look up at Billi Jo room and she watching out her window I see a tear fall down her face. NO she thinks Mandy and I were together tonight but I didn't do anything.

I made my mind up to go over tonight after everyone a sleep and tell her were going to be together. I need to make her understand I want to be with her and I know I was wrong. I want her to know that tonight after she forgives me I will mark her and we will always be together.

I went to my room took a shower to get Mandy scent off me I wont let Billi Jo get hurt by the smell of another female on me. I will make up for everything I have done to her. Now I just need to wait for everyone to leave.