Chapter 9

Your Smile is all I Need - 9

Chapter 9 Tim's POV

Here we sit in the gym waiting for school to start. I am so happy that Billi Jo is back and today I can start making up for everything I did to hurt her. Randy is telling me about the new girl he met and he thinks she might be his mate when out of nowhere Mandy sit down on my lap and starts kissing me.

For a split second I'm caught off guard so I don't push her away thin I look over and there stands Billi Jo. NO NO NO this can't be happening I just said I was going to make up for hurting her now there she goes she will leave for sure now! I push Mandy off me and tell her that if I lose BJ (my new nickname for her) I will make her pay with her own life. She rubs her hand down my chest and says you know you don't really want her it's always been me and you. I grab her hand and pushed her away.

I start out of the gym after her when one of the twins BJ hangs with stop me. He says I just want you to know Alpha or not I will find a way to kill you if you hurt her any more just let her go.

No she is mine stay out of it. Then he said you do know she going back tonight right. She call Kenny already.

I can't lose her!

Look I will forget you just made a threat to your Alpha because I know she loves you and I don't want to hurt her by killing you but if it happens again even BJ won't be able to save you! I push him out of my way and left the gym.

In the hall there was still a faint bit of her scent so I follow it to the girl's bathroom. I can hear her crying and talking on the phone to someone. She tells them she coming back and I think its Kenny or his Bata. What can I do she can't leave me again I won't make it without her I almost died last time.

I hear her tell them she will call them tonight and hangs up I hear the water running and then the door opens. There she is standing in front of me with eyes so sad it makes my heart break. What do you want? She ask and tries to pass me no I can't let her leave. Please just hear me out it was NOT What you think! Ok start talking she said.

BJ please believe me I didnt know Mandy was going to sit down on my lap and kiss me I pushed her off as soon as I realized what she was doing. I didnt want to kiss her! I only want you. I stop to take in a long pull of air when she stop me from finishing what I was going to say.

She says it really dont matter because I'm leaving the pac tonight for good then you can have all the sluts you want and move on. I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYMORE! She yelled and ran off.

Now how can I get her to stay?

I Called for a pac meeting to be held today after schooling that it was mandatory that all PAC members are there. I tell dad my plans. Tonight at the meeting I will tell BJ that I love her and only her and that as of today she is our Luna. Maybe then she will understand she all I want and need for the rest of my life.

The rest of the day went by so slow. I just want the pac meeting to start so I could see her, I am so on edge because BJ must have went home cause she not here in the school.