Chapter 3

Your Smile is all I Need - 3

Chapter 3 Tim's POV

All week I had been felling the pull of the mate bond that was to come on my birthday.

I would soon find my mate I know this because if my mate was not in our pac I would not feel the pull so she here and soon I will know who she is then my life would be over!

No more fooling around and having all the girls like now.

I'm With a different one each week and it's fun. I won't let this stop me who ever my mate is she will just have to wait till I'm ready to settle down and take over for my dad.

Tonight is my party and we were also going to interduce the new members of the pack.I got dressed and was feeling the edge of the mate pull I needed to get my mind off this shit and have some fun so when Mandy got here I took her to the club house and she was like I hope its me.

I tell her to shut up that we were here to help me relax not go on about this shit.

Mandy took that as her moment to push me down on the couch and she pulled open my dress pants and start licking my already hard shaft. She start to suck and her hand start playing with my balls. Oh she is so good at doing this to me. It's one of the reason I put up with her being such a bitch. yes I know she thank she is the next Luna, but I dought its her. A Luna has to care for the pac and I cant see her being caring to anyone but herself. That dont mean I cant still enjoy all her little talent.

Be side I dont think my mate would be so easy. My mate will be pure for me!

After we finished and I had took her hard and fast we got dressed and went out to the party that was all ready in full swing. I was partying and having fun. When my dad stop the music and said I was now18, so I started to look around the yard. All the girls started to line up. I look around and shook my head at my dad.

I wanted to know who she was but I also don't want anyone to know if I find her.

Mandy comes running up to me and kiss me I knew right away it wasn't her.

She said we could still be together we both laughed and started to dance.

When I was dancing I looked over to see Billi Jo and the new kid dancing. MINE! I don't know how I keep my cool he was dancing with my mate MINE no one should touch her. I can't believe I found her.

I took a few long breaths and watch as she look over at me. She seemed upset and Not long after she walked to the house. I told Mandy I needed to go talk to my dad and I would see her later tonight. I walk as fast as I could without letting anyone see that I was in a hurry no need for all them asking if it had to do with my mate.

I got in the house and I could smell her wonderful scent. She was in the restroom so I waited for her to come out. While I was waiting I couldnt help but think of what she was doing in his arms and why my dad told them he thought they might be mates. NO NO SHE MINE!!

When she came out I grab here arm and pulled her into the office and kissed her. I held her in my arms I had to get his scent off her before my wolf came out and killed him for being near her.

After I kissed her she looked up and I told her to stay away from Blake. Then I walked out.

If I had stayed any longer I would have try to mark her so every male would know to stay away from her .I wanted to hold her forever. I went out side and started to drink the more I drank the more I wanted Billi Jo. I dont want to be tied down yet she just got to wait for me to be ready. The more I thought of Billi Jo the more I Drank, I got wasted and Mandy said she wanted to lay in bed together, so we did and I was so messed up that I slept with her. I almost throw up I told her to go home and I got in the shower I had to pretend she was Billi Jo just to make it that long with her in my bed, But I had to do it Now I'm back on the right track no more Billi Jo.