Chapter Seven: September 7th, 2001 ||A Gloomy Feeling but a Wonderful Surprise||

It was rain cats and dogs since I got back from her Chine Town adventure. It sucked when it rained, and it always made me a little sleepy. Dragging my sluggish body around the house I overheard Alfred in his study on the phone with our boss.

"I know sir, but we have a World Meeting to go to that day...Yes I understand sir I just don't know--...Yes. Good-bye sir."

Our boss would often get on Alfred's case about certain things because of his lay-back attitude and his childish ways of looking at things. So, seeing my dear brother like this would hurt me very much.

"I know your there Emily, there's no need to sneak around."

I walked into the study with a worried look on my face.

"What is it this time brother?"

"It's nothing much. The boss just wants one of us to go to New York on the eleventh but there's also a World Meeting on that day as well. I have to make the decision of who's going to New York and who's going to the World Meeting."

"Just send me to New York. Your place is at the World Meeting."

"Are you sure Emily."

"Yeah, gives me a chance to see York (New York) again. It's no big deal."

There was a sudden knock on the front door. Both I and Alfred had no idea who would be coming to our place while it was raining so hard outside.

Alfred and I cautiously went to the front door only to feel a gloomy feeling seeping through the door. Questioning if we should open it or not.

"You can feel it, can you Alfred?"

"Yes, this time they're both here. Ivan and Anya (Russia)."

"Why are they here??" Both Alfred and I hid inside owe own home from the two Russians. Leaving them out in the rain into the late night.