Chapter Four: September 4th, 2001 ||Canada! A!||

I was out since early morning on my motorcycle that Alfred gave me as a gift the day before. The revving of the bike's engine and the wind blowing through my short dirty-blonde hair made me feel free, like the great country that I and Alfred stands for. Zooming down Rout 66, I saw a female figure through her goggles. She had bright blonde hair that was tied back in two low pig tales with purple ribbons and two purple hair clips holding back some of her bangs and was wearing glasses. She was knelt down on the ground crying in her knees. A small Polar Bear with a purple flower in its fur was sitting on the ground, ignoring the crying girl.

I recognized the crying blonde. It was my sister and the female counterpart for Canada, Madeline Williams. She's much like Matthew, which what makes them such a good match. I drove up behind Madeline to ask what was wrong with my crybaby sister.

"Madeline, what's wrong with you this time? Why are you cry and what are doing here?" I pulled off my helmet and pulled back my goggles.

"Oh, Emily, Kumarie (Madeline's Polar Bear) keeps saying that I'm not her owner. What do I do Emily?"

Madeline continued to cry as I gave a heavy sigh and looked over at the female twine of Matthew's own pet Polar Bear, Kumajirou.

"Fine Madeline, I'll talk to Kumarie but please stop crying."

The sobs coming from the young female Canada started to stop as she watched her heroine sister (me) talk to Kumarie.

"Listen Kumarie, Madeline is your owner. So stop saying that she's not and stop making her cry."

The small Polar Bear looked up at me, only to give a heavy sigh and a head node.

"Alright, now that that's settled hop on Madeline with Kumarie and I'll take you to our place and we can get in contact with Matthew, he's probably wondering where you are."

The crying girl was able to stop crying long enough to pick up her stubborn Polar Bear and clime on the back of my motorcycle. I handed Madeline a spar helmet and we took off back to mine and Alfred's home.

Back at the America's house, Matthew had showed up asking his brother Alfred if he had seen Madeline.

"Alfred do you have any idea where Madeline might be." Matthew asked in almost nonexistent voice.

"I have no idea where Madeline is but the two of you are too much alike for your own good. The two of you are practically invisible to everyone else, including each other!"

"Please don't say that Alfred, I'm just worried about Madeline. She's not as soft spoken as I am but she is more sensitive then I. What if something bad happens to her? What would I tell my boss then?"

Just then there was the sound of a motorcycle engine pulled up on front of the America's home. Alfred rushed over to the window.

"Well Matthew, you don't have to worry about your boss or wonder where Madeline is at."

Matthew rushed over to the window to see his precious Madeline getting off the back of my motorcycle with Kumarie in her arms.

"Who's that?" Kumajirou (Matthew's own Polar Bear) asked from Matthew's arms.

"Don't say that Kumajirou. That's Madeline with Kumarie."

"Kumarie!" Kumajirou said in an unusual excited tone. Which hurt Matthew since he had the same problem with Kumajirou that Madeline has with Kumarie when it comes to the two Polar Bears remembering who the two Canadians were.

When I and Madeline walked through the doors off the library where Alfred and Matthew where waiting, Kumajirou and Kumarie jumped from their owner's arms and started to rub noises like what all animals usually do when they greet each other and right away Madeline started to cry again. Running up to Matthew and wrapping her arms around her brother.

"I'm sorry Matthew! Kumarie ran off on me again saying that she didn't know who I was and that I wasn't her owner!"

"It's alright Madeline, all that matters is that your safe and that I don't have to go back to the boss saying that you were missing."

With the two Canadians finally back together I felt good that I was able to create such happiness between a brother and sister. Just another day being an American Heroine.