Chapter Five: September 5th, 2001 ||It's the Wrong Alice!||

I decided to take a secret trip to England. One of my favorite places to go to teas two of my favorite people, Arthur and Alice Kirkland. Without telling Alfred, I took one of their fighter jets and took off to England.

When I arrived in my once homeland it was raining as it always did. As I reached the front door of Arthur's and Alice's place there was a sudden small explosion that came from the kitchen. I quickly busted down the front door, ran through the halls I remembered so well from when I was little, and made it to the kitchen.

Trapped in a cloud of smoke the two Brits had once again destroyed another meal. Neither Arthur nor Alice knew how to cook.

"Honestly, can't the two of you make the simplest thing? It's not that hard to do!" I opened up the second-story kitchen window to let out the building smoke.

Once the smoke cleared I found the two Brits on the kitchen floor, covered in food. I looked around to see the kitchen was a total mess. Alfred and I weren't that net of people, but this was something else.

"I can't believe that the two of you took care of Alfred and me when the two of you can't even cook properly. Good thing Francis and Françoise knew how to or else we would have gone hungry."

Suddenly, Arthur wrapped his arms around my legs.

"Please don't mention that wanker France, Emily! Please!!!"

I let out a heavy sigh and bride Arthur off my leg. "Fine. Since the two of you ruined everything in here, I'll make something to eat for you."

I shooed the two Brits out of the kitchen and tried to get started on making Arthur and Alice something. I knew that they wouldn't eat the things that Alfred and I usually ate, so I had to think back to my childhood here in the UK.

"Damn! Why is this so hard to do? They're snobby Brits that I lived with for a long time, I should at least be able to remember something that I can make."

I saw the wall phone sitting there on the wall, thinking I had no other choice but to call the one person Arthur didn't want me to talk about.

"I have no choice"

I picked up the phone and made that phone call.

The phone rang three times before a French male voice came through the other side of the line.

"Bonjour! Qui est-ce?" (Hello! Who is this?)

"Francis! It's Emily--"

"Ah Emily, ça fait plaisir de vous entendre. Ça fait trop longtemps." (Ah Emily, it's nice to hear from you. It's been too long.)

"Yes, Francis it has been a long time, but I need to ask a favor from you."

"Que puis-je faire pour vous ma chère?" (What can I do for you my dear?")

"I need to borrow your chief for a while."

"Mon chef?" (My chief?)

"Yes. I'm over at Arthur's and Alice's and... well you know how they are when it comes to cooking."

"Oui, oui. D'accord, je serai tout de suite." (Yes, yes. All right, I'll be right over.)

"Thank you Francis."

"Pas de problème!" (No problem!)

The phone disconnected, and I was forced to wait for Francis.

Francis was able to sneak into the British home without getting caught by anyone and made his way to the kitchen. Right away he got to work be was able to make something that they both knew that the Brits would eat. When the food was to finished the kitchen door suddenly started to open.

I quickly but not on purpose, pushed Francis and he ended up falling out the open window.

"Arthur, the food is done."

"Thank you Emily and see, we didn't need that French wanker."

"Yes, you proved me wrong."

Arthur took the food and went back to the dining room. I rushed to the window to see Francis frozen to the ground below.

"Sorry Francis!"

"C'est tout droit..." (It's all right...)