Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

 Jacob's POV

After that kiss me and Tania shared. Damn like I cant even explain how that felt. It was like so unreal. Ive needn't wanting to do that ever since that day I met her. But anyways you guys most think I'm a jerk. Whig I'm prety sure you do. Here me out though I k ow what I'm doing is so rude obnoxious unbearable and just plain unacceptable well the thing is i don’t want to do it. Think about it we have been friends ever since diapers and now were what 15-16 and im choosing now to turn on here does that many any sense to you? I mean like thats just messed up right there. You must be wondering why i’m doing this to her, well Angel is blackmailing me. She knows one of my biggest secrets to whom i’ve never even told anyone. Not even Tania, atleast when we were talking. I have never told anyone at all and if Tania and her big ass mouth tells anyone they’ll think of me differently and my whole reputation will be on the line.  But anyways that secret Ill tell you guys later but for right now i have to go find out where all this yelling and screaming is coming from.

I went insdie to my locker (conviently across the hall from Tania and Kristina) but anyways once I got there I saw a huge crowd yelling “ FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT” wtf ? so i asked some random dude next to me.

Jacob: yo what the fuck is going on.

him: ya girl Angel and dis chick named Tania is about to fight.

Uh-Oh wait how the fuck did she found out? Did she find out? or is this just one of her threats to Tania?

Jacob: thanks man

him: no problem

I dapped and then went through the crowd bumping and shoving people out of my way. I was now at the front watching them yell and scream at each other.

Angel: you fucking bitch i can’t believe you kissed my boyfriend. Ohh but wait i can cuz your a fucking hoe.

Tania: First off i ain’t a hoe ion fuck with bitches everynight like ya ass be doing with ya crusty friends and second he fucking forced me to kiss him he fucking bruised my mutha fucking face,

Angel: Oh really i don’t see nothing, ya face looks as ugly as it always is.

Tania: *wipes make off showing bruises and revealing black eye*  * cracked voice* is this not enough to who what he did to me theres even more *uncoveres sleeves*

Everyone: *stops chanting* damn.

random person: WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE.

Tania: shut the fuck up *with an attitude* -_-

Random person: it was just question no need for an atittude thats prolly why the nigga who fucked up you did it.

Tania: bitch stfu with ya wanna be ghetto type shit. don’t make me go over the fuck ya bitch ass up ion care if i fucking get suspended cuz i will say i did it. *pissed tf off*

random person: *silent*

Tania” thats what i thought

Angel: he is right that is probably right tho u can’t cantrol ya little attitude. but now im glad he did that cuz now i get to make it even worse *throws punch*

Tania dodges the punch and kicks her in the stomach and Angel groans falling to the ground. Tania gets ontop of her and starts juss slapping and punching and banging Angle’s head on the floor, and then all of a sudden you see blood.

Jacob: Holy hit/.

I ran over to them so did Kristina, Joehanna, and ShannaBria. It took a while while for us to get her off of Nagel since she wouldn’t budge. Once we got her to her feet and calmed her dwon. I ran over to angel and helped her to her feet her body in general looked fine to me it was juss  her feet i mean she had a few bruises and cuts but she’ll fine.