Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Hanaya's pov:

It was the end of the day and the girls and I haven't seen Angel all day and for the fact that we have the same schedule thats just weird. Knowing her ass she probably skip school to go hang out with her boo, Jacob and getting it in. Yeah maybe that's it. Anyways, I heard that there were atleast 30 new student that enrolled into this school and atleast 7 of them are going to the 11th grade (the grade I'm in) one of the many names I've heard were Chreasanto August. Damn is this is the Chreasanto August I'm talking about then OMFG. I haven't seen that boy for the illest amount of years. I probably haven't seen him since what Middle School? You must be like so confused and wondering why the hell am I talking about. So ok I'll tell you all 12 of us (Chresanto, Rayan, Craig, Jacob, Tania, Shanabria, Kristina, Joehanna, Angel, Amber, Destiny, And I) used to go to the same school which was Roosavelt Middle School. Back then we were all friends. We had parties together and everything most regular teens would do. That all changed though when Angel liked Jacob but he liked Tania and Tania had a boyfriend named Brian at that time. Angel couldn't stand Tania's guts from then on even thought Tania didn't even like him. More thing happened but that story is meant to be told when the time is right. Anyways, I walked up to Destiny's locker to see her putting her stuff away.

Hanaya: hey party popper

Destiny: hey bum

Hanaya: haha have you seen Angel.

Destiny: you remember that fight she got into with Tani, she got in trouble so did Kristina and them and Jacob.

Hanaya: oh yeah that's right

My little slow moment

Destiny: yeah but she might be outside though.

Hanaya: maybe let's go.

We began walking and talking and met up with Amber instead outside talking to football players which whom I call the jocks.

Hanaya: hey Amber

Amber: oh heyy guys

Destiny: hey what are you doing… here.

??1jock:Chillian wit us Ma. Why aren't you.

Destiny: umm do I know you

??1: I see shawty a lil feisty. But it's Jason.

Destiny: well Jason I still don't know you and I ain't ya shawty.

Jason: but you can get to know me *pulling her closer*

Destiny: *seductive voice* mm oh really I would love that...*normal voice* when I'm dead. Good bye  *walks away*

Jason: but wait… *goes after her*

??2: what about you bae *looking at Hanaya*

Hanaya: who me?

??2: yeah you

Hanaya: what you want?

??2: you *bites lip*

Hanaya: who tf are you?

??2: Names Devin

Hanaya: uhh

Devin: in ur Spanish class.

Hanaya: oh yeah yeah I got you now. But I'm leaving so bye adios! *yells* c'mon girls*

Them: ok

We ran over to Angel but not noticing the people around her.

Amber: finally we found ya ass where have you been we've been looking all over for you *hugging her*