Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

*This chapter is a filler chapter*

Jacob’s POV:

I was at home doing nothing still thinking about Angel, but not in a Lovey-Dovey way i mean in a mad and annoyed way. I’m still pissed about what she did. She’s  the reason why im not in school right. I can’t bare to see her face again.. EVER! All i know is that tomorrow I got Saturday detention. Why? Because I havn’t been to school in like.. what? A week. I mean im used to it for the fact ive been there for a thousand times. All for the wrong reason. Ever since i began hanging out with Angel, I changed completely. and since Angel and her friends were literally there ever Saturday because of what they do EVERYDAY like smoking drinking fucking in abandoned classroom, but I was also apart of it when i joined their group so i guess they thought I was smoking or some shidd and when i tried explaining to them what had happened they just said i was lying so you know what fuck it i ain’t even gonna fight back ill just go and get it over with.

Anywas, im not about to spend this whole bummy day at home doing nothing since my parents arn’t home thank God! So i decicded to get up and take a shower and all that good stuff. once i was done I went downstairs to make me some cereal and eat.

*down stairs*

I went into the kitchen to see on the fridge a note written by my mother and it said:

Dear Jacob,

hey baby me and my your father are going on an

important mission trip and its all the way down in New

York. We won’t be coming home for like a long time. Most

likely a month or maybe a year  but anyways be good. I

have I,000,000 dollars in the family safe. Plus my gold card

that contains about 6, 000,000 dollars. Alright love you sexy

keep that dick in good shape for when i come back.

                                     Love,

                                             Mom :)

I took the note and sighed, of relief and anger. Why? Because i’m relieved that I don’t have to see their rachet crusty asses in my face every day. But i'm also angry because they’re leaving a 17 year old boy to live on his own for what a month? Possibly even what a year? The way i put it i make it seem like I don’t want freedom or I need my parents to live. Nahh im just worried that they’ll be people stealing shit from my house since my Father got beef with every bitch on my block and if it does happen guess who gets in trouble? Mee!! How awesome is that right. -.-  But honestly its whatever they don’t care and obviously I shouldn’t either.

Tania’s POV:

I was getting ready to head out to my special spot near the beach and SubWays. Its kinda like a cave, i guess. i discovered it when I was 10 and I was very pissed at my Mom because she wouldn't bring me to  Subways and wouldn’t let me do shit at all. Btw she still does that -_- but anyways I basically go there to clear my mind and or when im mad or just have to think about things.  

I went into my closet to find something to wear that was real simple and not to fancy. I took my peach Young Wild & Free shirt. With my jean booty shorts, my crop top to put under my shirt my moccasins that are tan and my IPhone with My Be Dazzling Case. (Pic>>>>>> in external Links)  

Once I was done I headed out and began to take a walk and I mean a Long walk with thirsty niggas whistling at me and or following me.

*In the Cave*

I was in the cave looking at the fishes and dolphins…. just staring at them. Thinking about Angel funny right? Her outta all things… people… But its not like im doing it for good reasons they are all bad. But the only thing that has really been on my mind is how Jacob Ill break up with Angel on the spot. That was pretty funny its about time he’s done it. Finally now he's realizing  what a bitch she is. and how shes mostly getting at us as in Krissy, Joe, Bria, and the rest. but honestly it’s like I see right through him. I can see that when he was going out with Angel that they realm didn't hang out or chill. I mean I got my suspicions but. I don't know I don't wanna say anything to start war or Drama.

I took out some fish food and food dolphins can eat when I heard noises coming from one of the hall ways or pathways I should say.

Tania: Hello? Is anybody there.

*Silence*

Please not that the few chapters will be kinda short becuase now im writing even more than i used to so most of the chapter are going to have cliff hangers just to make it more interesting ill be updating two more chapters this week and most likey every week from now on. but please VOTE and COMMENT. and Share your ideas :)