Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

If you're asking why you are seeing new names. well i'm adding even more characters so uhh yeah i'm gonna see how it works out but i might be taking some out to so irdk yet but i might not be taking characters tho i juss really don't know some point in time i'm going to be having writers block thats   why i didn’t post on Saturday.

Kayasia’s POV:

Hey my name is Kayaisa Im 15. I love to sing, dance, cheer, shop, listen to music, model, act and do what most normal teens do. I'm from New York and of course i have that New York accent. I left New York because my retarded father got a new job referral here in LA, so of course he made us move, making me leave all my friends, and some family. But one good thing is that I have an aunt and uncle plus cousins and a step cousin. Does this sound familiar to you? Angel Smith. The adoptive daughter to Will and Jada Smith. Ya her i myself can’t believe im related to that psycho bitch. OOO i can’t stand her OOO she so fake (A/N: See what i did there lol you should know the song) But I love WIllow and Jaden though.

It was Monday morning and I was getting ready to start my new school. Great another first day of school, like the one in New york wasn’t good enough, but its whatever though. Anyways I put on my clothes (in the Comment area) took my bag then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mom: Good morning honey *kisses forehead and hands food*

Kayasia: Morning mom

Mom: how was your night *eating*

Kayasia: It was good and you? *eating also*

Mom: same and oh um your dad has a meeting up in San Francisco so he won’t be back unitl like Friday.

Kayasia: *shakes head* whatever i really don’t care what he does.

Mom: sweety its his job.

Kayasia: Ya his job to be roaming around the whole fucking world while we are stuck here being his slaves yep that a nice job ain’t it.

Mom: *sighs*

Kayasia: Exactly but im leaving im going to school i have to be there early for a mini orientation anyways. bye love you.

Mom; ok love you too honey

And with that i left taking my bag and keys and then to my car off to school.

Jacob: POV:

I woke up still sore from what happened Friday. Yeah i think we all pretty much know what happened i don’t reall think we need a recap of that. But all i could say is that my parents need Jesus point blank and they need him ASAP.

Anyways I was on my way to school,driving in one of my dads old- cars, his Nissan Rouge. While i was driving i got a text from Angel. Hmm i wounder what she wants i mean she wouldnt even look at me when i went to her house the other day to make things right.

*texting*

Angel: _his_Angel

Jacob: _her_prince

(you see what i did there? lol)

_his_Angel: uhh heyy

_her_prince: hi

_his_angel: Can you pick me up?

_her_prince: umm sure be out in 3 mins.

_his_angel: ok cool thanks.

_her_prince: np

~3 mins later~

I was around the corner of the block of her house, driving up the street to see her waiting outside Ok to be honest she looked kinda sexy in those short-Shorts. Them shorts be showing her ass perfectly. Aye dont hate im just sayin. but anyways once I stopped the car she got in and I was off to the school. It got pretty quiet, real quiet and you can feel the tension rising up. you can literally cut it with a knife but i guess i just spoke to soon cuz Angel broke the silence.