Introduction

Introduction:

Tania:

Hey wassup its ya gurl Tania. I'm 16 years old. I live in Los Angelos with my Mom and annoying little sister Kasey who is 6 years old. Anyways I love swimming going to the mall singing and reading on my free time. I'm funny never fake and I go by the motto: YOLO. My besties are Joehanna Kristina and Shanabria. I love them their down to earth. But I feel like a bad friend though Cuz like I'm keeping a hug ass secret from them.  Which is I get bullied by Jacob Perez known by the name of Princeton.

Joehanna:

hi my name is Joehanna. im 16 years old. I live in L.A with my parents. im an only child, haha im so lucky i aint got no brats running around here screaming, and even better im so spoiled. Lol anyways I love to sing and dance, shopping, writng, and pretty much more dancing. Im super chill, very cool but thats just if you know me. Other than that im chy. But im telling you don’t let my shyness fool you cuz if you get at me wrong, your head will be in your ass! Ok? Got that? good. Besides all of this B.S im funny, loud ghetto, outgoing, and love to make people laugh. My besties are Tania, Kristina, and ShanaBria. And we all go to A performing arts school in the south.

Kristina:

Hey mah niggas, im Kristina. Im 15 years old. I live in Los Angelos with my dad and baby sister whos just turning 2. I go to a performing asrts school in the south,with my friends which are ShanaBria, Tania, Joehanna. I love to play basketball, and sing and dance, Im really funny a little crazy here in there but thats how i turn up a party lol. but im smart (all advanced classes) very outgoing and flirty.

ShanaBria:

Aye its ShanaBria here, im 16. I live in Los Angelos with my grandmother, the ghetto side to be exact. I love to cook, and dance. I have a passion for art and writing too. And i love to listen to music, and exploring new things. I go to this amazing school in the south which is a performing arts school here in LA, And uhh yeah oh and my besties are Kristina, Joehanna, and Tania. they are my main chicks I love them :).

Angel:

Hola bithez. My name is Amber. Im the adoptive daughter of Will Smith and Jada Smith. Thats right im famous!!! And of course my bro is Jaden and sis is Willow. But anyways I live in LA with fam and i go to a performing arts school here in LA with them. I am way past shy, im very outging. I hat fake people they just kill my vibe. Oh and my besties are Destiny, Hanaya, and Angel. but did i mention I go out with Jacob Perez. Oh well i do. and also I love to mess with people its just so fun.

Hanaya:

Hey da name is Hanya. Im 15, I live in LA with my dad and twin sister Amber. My dad is a music producer who is never ever home. Her and I go to this school on the south side, its a performing arts school. I love to shop, partay (A/N: yes ik i spelt it wrong you mad? stay mad! cuz its cooler that way lol) dance, rap and twerk. Im allergic to bullshit. I hate drama yet it always has its way of finding me. Im real funny, i have a great sense of style. I have a belly ring, 4 ear pericings on each ear, I’m very outgoing but jus don’t get on my bad side cuz i will beat a bitch if i have to.

Amber:

Hey wassup its amber here. Im 16 years old. I live with my mom, Beyonce, and step dad, Jaz-Z. We live in the kinda centera part of L.A. W just moved there and I made a few friends. Which are, Destiny and Angel, Amber is my friend too but shes my twin. Anyways I love to do dance, rap, sing, Hang with da mainz, and draw. Im very outgoing, friendly, random, crazy, and lovable. But i can’t stand drama.

Destiny:

Aye its ya G Destiny. Im 15. I live in La with my mom Kim Kardishian and little sis North West. I go to a performing arts school down at the south side. I love to write, sing, and juss chill listening to music. Im very nice until you to my bad side, then thats when all you see is hell. Lol. But i have a very deep passion for wrting thats how i get away from the world and all its crap. My besties are Amber, Angel and Hanaya. :)

Cast:

Tania: @lilmama134boss

Joehanna: @TheUniQualovesmb

Kristina: @YaBishImSpiffy

Shanabria: @Brialovemb 

Amber: @mz_kitty_123

Angel:@Respect_Tha_Boss

Destiny:@LarrysGirl145

Hannaya:@Elanie4life

These are some awesome people so go follow them I love all them <333

BUT READ VOTE COMMENT SOME ACTUAL FEED BACK TO MAKE THIS STORY AS BEST AS POSIBLE AND YEAH THANKS FOR READING :)