Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Tania's POV:

I woke up at like 6:00 in the morning to my mom banging on the door. I was having the bestest dream ever too -_- thanks a lot mom. Thanks a lot.

T/M: honey wake up *banging on the door*

Tania: No *whining*

T/M: Tania you have school at 6:30 and have to catch the bus at 6:00 get up right now.

I groaned at the word bus when she said it. See my friends don't go on the bus with me in he morning but they come with me at the afternoon to come to my place. Their parents drop them off since most of then start work at around 8:00. The reason why I'm so mad is because Jacob is on that bus so is his friends who I think are just followers but he calls them friends. Whatever. But anyways me and jacob have a long history together not like a relationship wise but friendship wise. We were inserperable i was closer to him than anyone else, i hung out with. But then one day it was like he changed in a blink of an eye, its crazy. He left us as in me, Joehanna, Kristina, ShanaBria, Chresanto, Rayan, and Craig for the jocks of the school. The guys are not that bad but the girls whooo bring me some holy water for the shit i gotta say about them. They be thinking they the shit actin like these barbie dolls with their 2 dollar weaves. They are barly in school cuz they be skipping school doing only God knows what, but honestly i don’t care anymore cuz its like what we had was nothing to him if he wants to be friends with those types of people so be it cuz i aint stopping him. He can kiss my ass for all i care.

I was so deep into my thoughts that i didn’t realize my mom calling me.

T/M: Tania wake tf up before i get bucket of cold water and dump it on ya ass.

Tania: Ok Ok my God.

T/M: thank you and if yout not downstairs in 20 mins *innocently smiles* you will go to school damaged and i will tell the police I did it.

Tania: Alright damn im up you don’t need to get all hostile

T/M: thanks baby *kisses Tania’s forehead*

I got up took a shower and did my morning routine. Got dressed ( In comment area) and went downstairs to see my mom and little sister already there eating breaksfest.

Kasey: Hi fugll

Tania: Hey brat

T/M: hey now enough with that now Tania sit down and eat your foood.

Tania: fine whatever.

I sat down but once i sat down I had to get up cuz the bus was already here.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

TaniaL and theres the bus.

I got up hurrying got my bag and said…

Tania: Bye guys love yous.

T/M: love you too honey and be good.

Tania: Ughhh mom. im not 5

T/M: i mean it

Tania: ik ik.

*on the bus*

I juss got on and I was walking down the aisle seat in the back. BUt once i got there it was taken by Jacob and to my surprise his bitches weren't with him but once I go there I groaned and was about to go find somewhere else to sit but he grabbed my arm and pulled me right next to him.

Jacob: Hey mami

Tania: Can I help you *stank face*

Jacob: what ?!?! a nigga can’t say to a friend.