Chapter 5

Chapter5: 

ShanaBria’s P.o.v: 

It was 5:30 am and I was awaken by a gun shot and a faint scream. This ain’t old to me honestly. I wake up to it everyday anyways. Me and my grandmother. But im not really affected by i, i mean i practiclly grew up here in this ghetto neighborhood. My dad sold drugs and all that shit here everyday ever since he was like 16,  and my mom just went with the flow of my dad’s bad behavior. Thier noth in jail now doubt they’ll be coming back anytime soon. I can tell you that! But enough chit chat though I need to get ready for another six hours of crappy learning… unless you want me to tell you more. Alright ill do it….Another time. Cuz its time for me to get ready for school. 

I got up from my bed and tiredly walked to the bathroom and began to do my morning routine.

~A Few Minutes later~ 

I was in my room deciding what to wear since its Monday and I got no one to impress I put on my white crop top and tie dye sleevless sweatshirt, acid washed jeans, and all white Keds. 

Once i was done with putting my clothes on I got out my room and then went even further down the hallway and to the kitchen to see my grandmother already there. Damn. she is such a early bird. 

Grandmad: hey baby girl 

Bria: hey grandma *kisses her cheek* 

Grandama: how was your night honey 

Bria: it was good how about yours. 

Grandma: Not so ba, i mean the noise out there be keeping me awake at the most part but im getting adjusted. 

Bria: Oh ok and you have a great point, 

Grandma: you hungry

Bria: No actualy (GCO- gets a text) on sec. 

Grandma: ok *starts eating her cereal* 

I unlocked my phone to see i got a text from Joehanna. 

Love_bird ←- Joe 

Pretty_Bri ←-- Bria 

Love_bird: Morning sunshine :) go outside imma pick you up. 

Pretty_Bri: i8 be out in a sec 

Love_bird: ok 

Bria: uhh grandma Joehanna is gonna pick me up ina few minutes so ill juss get food on the way there. 

Grnadma: ok, call me if anything

Bria: alright I will bye, love you *kissing her cheek* 

Grandma: love you too and be safe

Bria: ok 

I walked outside to my surprise i saw Joehanna already there so I hopped in her car and she drove off. 

Joehanna’s POV: 

We were both coming out of Dunkin Donuts with 2 bags each in our hands. You guys probably here this ALOT but school lunch taste like shit.. point blank! I mean c’mon now. Whoever is making this food obviously didn’t get a degree in culinary arts like forreal. Anyways we were on our way to go pick up my other tow homies (corny ik hush about it lol) Kristina and Tania. 

Joe: Bria can you text krissy and Tani' if they want me to pick them up. 

Bria: ok *text them* 

Bria: umm krissy said yes and if you can please drop her lil sis too? 

Joe: tell her i said i gotchuu 

Bria: she said lol thanks 

Joe: alright but what about Tani