1D in Pakistan? - Eleven

One Direction in Pakistan?

Chapter 11

Tasha's POV

This is it. Today was the day of the concert. Sure, we had seen the boys up close and even TALKED to them before. I even woke up Zayn, damn! But seeing them perform live is also one thing that I'm dying to experience.

Our parent s now knew Dani was a good friend of ours and trusted her. So, she arrived to pick us up for the concert today.

"Damn, you girls look nice" Dani commented as me and Laila jumped into the backseat of her silver car.

"Why, thank you! This is an important event in my life, so it's mandatory that I dress up a bit," Laila remarked, and I nodded in agreement.

"You got that right. Now let's get this party started!"

~*~

We arrived to the admittedly large beach club, where we could already hear girls screaming, even if the boys hadn't arrived yet. God, I was having the urge to scream as well. I was shaking with adrenaline.

We showed the guard at the entrance our cards and entered through a hall to the stadium type room. God, this place was huge! We followed the seat numbers from our tickets and giddily sat down in the second row.

"You think the boys will recognize us?" I asked, jumping in my seat.

"I hope so!" Laila grinned.

The lights dimmed and we all immediately hushed, then all five of the idiots we call our idols jumped out and the screaming intensified to a tenfold. We also got up from our seats and help up the posters we made.

I took my camera and started filming the boys, trying to control my shaking hands.

The boys immediately started with Na Na Na and the whole room sang along, followed by Best Song Ever (I sang along so loud that I think my throat will be sore tomorrow) and many other songs that were in the set.

"Hello, Karachi! How are you today?" Liam asked us through his microphone, and we answered with deafening cheers.

"Good then, I'm guessing!" he smiled.

"It's really so great to be here, in a new country, a new city. The food is a bit spicy, but it is amazin'!" Niall commented, and we all laughed. God, he's so adorable.

"It is, it's really great to be here. Do you know my grandparents were from here?" Zayn asked us and we all cheered in response. "I actually came here with my family when I was 7, and now." Whoa, didn't know that. Wish I would've met Zayn then. I would've asked him to marry me. Even if I was 3 at that time.

"You guys had been an awesome crowd, and we look forward to coming back," Louis smiled, and the cheers intensified.

"We do!" Harry nodded cheekily. "Now, are you all ready for the finale?"

Cheers and applause.

"We'll take that as a YES! Let's go boys!"

The boys were surrounded by smoke, then they broke into What Makes You Beautiful, and I felt like crying, so I did.

I looked to my side and nearly all the girls, the Pakistani directioners, were crying and singing along.

Our dream had finally came true. One Direction were performing for us, in our country, they know we exist.

And now, 1D merch was available in Pakistan too.

And seriously, they're not lying when they say, "good things come to those who wait" and "sabar ka phal meetha hota hai."

THE END

~*~

BOOM! THE CONCERT! AND THE END...

I hope the ones reading this enjoyed this little story from my imagination *sigh* I pray that this all comes true one day.

This, or every Paki directioner gets to go to UK and see the boys and buy 'Our Moment'! <3

~bemycupcake xx