1D in Pakistan? - Three

A/N: Lovely reader, if you're reading this please comment to let me know that you are! Don't be a silent reader... :(

bemycupcake ♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One Direction in PAKISTAN?

Chapter 3

Tasha's POV:

*3 Weeks Later*

Time had passed by painfully slow while waiting for the day of the movie premiere. Well, as hard as it is for me to say this, but life becomes boring as hell when there's no school. I miss school.

Wow. That felt weird to say.

And finally the day of the movie finally came and I even got up early that day. I know. Shocker.

Laila came barging in my room early that day in the morning probably to wake me up by yet another prank and her mouth fell open seeing me up and awake.

"Wow. I think I'm seeing things. You're up early? Hell must have frozen over!" Laila muttered dramatically.

"Shut up!"

"Well whatcha doin'?" she asked me.

"I'm on my laptop. Duh."

She rolled her eyes. "I can see that Captain Obvious. What are you doing on your lappie? Watching porn?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ew Laz! That's what my brother does, not me!" I cringed.

"So does mine," she scowled and shuddered dramatically. I laughed.

"So, did danisnotonfire upload a new video or something?" She asked, and I scooted over on my bed, making room for her.

"Nah. Apart from that, what else would I be doing other than twittah stalking?"

"And what else would you be doing on twitter other than stalking certain 5 boys..." she smirked.

"Exactly!" I nodded, unashamed.

Yas made herself comfortable on my bed while I continued tweeting the boys, hoping they'll notice me, you know, the usual.

"Come on lets do something fun! Open up youtube, now!" Laila ordered.

So I opened up youtube and we watched a couple of Janoskians videos. Man those boys are hot and funny. Then we watched "Adventurous Adventures of One Direction 2" 3 times, laughing our butts off.

"Man, that spoon song is stuck inside my head!" Laila groaned, still singing it.

I grinned. "Yeah, it's catchy."

"Yo what is up with your laptop?" Laz asked, as it was dinging constantly.

"The boys must be tweeting. It's the notifs. Let's check."

I grabbed the laptop and opened up twitter again, to see my mentions going crazy. I was still searching for the cause when Laila apparently found it and burst my ear drum with an "OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!"

"What? What Laz?" I still hadn't seen what she was freaking out about.

"LIAM PAYNE REPLIED TO YOU! THAT'S FREAKING WHAT! OH MY GOD! YOU LUCKY DUCK!" And she proceeded to jump up and down on my bed, making my laptop and me bounce too.

She added, "Oh my God Tash! Good thinking adding the PakistanWants1D hashtag! He must've seen it! Oh my God I JUST CAN'T EVEN!!" Laila was in major fangirl mode.