1D in Pakistan? - One

A/N: Hey, *shyly waves* Welcome to my new short story! :) If you like it don't forget to vote and leave some feedback. it really helps! ;)

ENJOY!! :D

bemycupcake ♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One Direction in PAKISTAN?

Chapter 1

Tasha's POV:

Splash!

"What the freaking Hell?!" I wiped my face and lifted my sleepy body from bed, searching for the person who had a death wish with narrowed eyes.

Grr.

Of course.

I saw Laila, my stupid best friend rolling on the floor letting out squeaks of laughter, an empty pitcher of water beside her.

"Damn it! Why can't you ever wake me up in a, I don't know, NORMAL WAY?"

"Now, now, where's the fun in that? Besides, you don't ever return from dream land when I wake you up the normal way!" she countered, grinning like a fool.

"Touche", I scowled.

"I can't believe you're still in bed Tash." She sighed, fakely shaking her head and making 'tsking' sounds like an upset mother.

I looked at the clock. Shit! It was 12.26 pm.

"Eh, it's not that late", I shrugged. "Besides it's the holidays."

Ever since school ended after my matric exams, staying up late and getting up late had became my routine. Yep. I'm a badass.

"Only you can sleep in this late! Oh and did you forget? We have to be at the mall for the advance booking! How can you sleep knowing that?! We're gonna be late! Eeek!" Typical Laila. Finds any opportunity to over react.

"Chill Laz! We still have, oh say, 7 hours till the booking starts. What's the rush?" I stated calmly and prepared myself for a mini lecture.

"Just hurry your ass up! I wanna do a little shopping too before that," she muttered.

Wow. No lecture.

Oh. Well, you see we were going to the Atrium cinemas for advance booking of the... Yep, you guessed it! The 1D3D MOVIE! Cue applause and cheers.

So that's why Laila was so freaking excited. She had cried for a day straight when she learned they were going to show it here. Well, who directioner wouldn't yeah?

When she got the news, she had literally barged into my room in the middle of the night (she lives on the same street) screaming 'Oh my fudging god! They're showing This is Us here! They're freaking showing This is Us!', not caring that she woke anybody.

Don't get me wrong, I was excited too, but on one can compare to the hardcore directioner that is my eccentric best friend.

I picked out suitable clothes for a trip to the mall and grabbing them, shut my self in the bathroom to reduce my zombie like appearance to, um, less zombie like.

When I got out of the bathroom, all ready for a day at the mall, Laila was sprawled on my bed, going through a magazine.

"Come on! Time's a wastin'! Leggo!" I declared.

Laila rolled her eyes but complied, and we went down stairs where my mom was in the kitchen, busy rolling dough for making roti.

When she saw us she smiled, "Well, well sleeping beauty is finally up! If Laila doesn't come around everyday, god knows how we'll wake you up!"

It's true. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. Once I had came early from school and had taken a nap. Big mistake. I received a pretty interesting lecture when my mom had to stand outside for two hours until she finally found a spare key. Heh. Good times.

"Laila's mom driving you girls?" she asked.

"Yope aunty! She'll be here any minute!" Laz chirped, grabbing an apple from the counter.

Right on que, a horn honked outside, signaling the arrival of our ride/Laila's mum.

"Bye mum!" "Bye Ayesha aunty!" We bade farewell to my mom and went to the car waiting outside.

"Salam Nosheen aunty!" I greeted Laila's mom after climbing in.

"Salam dear. Now you girls are lucky my shift ended early today and I'm here at your service", she smiled in the rear view mirror.

"Thanks so much again for doing this aunty!"

"My mom's the best!" Laila winked.  

"Don't mention it girls! Now where to?"

"ATRIUM MALL!!" we screamed together.

She just chuckled and we drove off into the busy Karachi streets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Salam means hello :D 

Sooooo.... did you guys like it?! :D

Give me feedback so I can continue. I need FEEDBACK! But... you know, no pressure. Hehe... ;)

~ramna xx